Syn free packet and canned foods

karen1983

Sorry if there is already a thread regarding this but I wondered if we could add things that are pre cooked, pre packed, canned etc etc that are free

i.e. surprisingly sainsbury's beef in gravy is free according to my directory

who remembers when canned macaroni cheese was free on a green day lol!

There is already one in the syn values sub-forum - in the sticky section.

If you are a member you can buy them from your consultant or the online shop, if not have a look at Ebay although they do get ridiculously expensive on there. :cry:

thankyou ive been bidding on a low snack book free branded 1 and another 1 are they the 1s and re tey for the red and green day i prefer that i now where i am. x

Yes they sound like the right ones but make sure they are 2012 books because the manufacturers change the ingredients and the syn value changes accordingly. (A typical example would be the Onken yogurts that used to be syn free are now up to 6 syns for a 450ml pot dependant upon flavour). Finally , yes they are for Red and Green Days but my understanding is that for EE you simply take the lower syn value, although I'm not sure coz I never do EE.

Hope this helps

yeah it is the 2012 1 hopefully ill win it.witch other natural yogurt are we aloud other then the onken 1? is the onken 1 the firm and silky 1?i only do the red and green aswell.do you know where i cn get the specialksustain from i love that x

Back