Syn free pancakes

VicciBoo

Hi every1. Just thought is share this. Made syn free pancakes the other day and have pretty much lived off them since lol. Added cinnamon to the mixture today. Was even nicer :) x

Hi every1. Just thought is share this. Made syn free pancakes the other day and have pretty much lived off them since lol. Added cinnamon to the mixture today. Was even nicer :) x

I love them too. With fresh raspberries or a banana and 0% total Greek yog mixed with sweetner aka bts (in my old group we called this bts - better than sex cause its berries, total + sweetner)

Ooh I like the sound of these!:D
Found it in the recipe's......

Separate an egg into two bowls - white and yolk.

Whisk the white and add 3 tsp sweetner (or to taste), whisking til white and meringue-ish
Add some vanilla essence to the yolk.

Add the yolk to the white and fold together - this is your batter.

frylight a pan and add all of the batter, spreading it gently with the back of a spoon.

be gentle - this pancake is fragile! leave completely alone until you can slide a fish slice (etc) underneath, carefully turn it over to cook the second side. again, leave it alone until done, then lift it out onto your plate and add your toppings and enjoy!

good with fruit and yog (like I had) or lemon and sweetner for a more trad pancake

I prefer magic oaty pancakes, 1 HEXB - I like mine with lemon and Splenda so I allow myself an extra half-syn and use a Muller lemon greek yoghurt. Absolutely yum :)

Sorry guys I'm new to minimins didn't realise you had written yes that the recipe although I used a lot more sweetener because I use stevia and it's not as sweet as artificial. But my advise is make sure the pan is on full heat otherwise they tend to stick xx

thanks for this going to try as soon as i get vanilla essence sounds easy and yummy =] xx

Wow so meny things u can have them with ill let you know how mine turned out hehe =] xx

Omg!!!! So yummy you got me hooked hehe =] xx

Omg!!!! So yummy you got me hooked hehe =] xx

So pleased with it aswell i had to take a pic =] x

Attachments

• image-2481081039.jpg
    image-2481081039.jpg
    474.5 KB · Views: 340
Really want to try these, how many syns are a freddo? Love the idea of melting one to put on top! xx

These look amazing!! Such a simple sweet treat!!

Back