Syn Free Pancakes

Ohhh am def trying these tomorrow :)

Do let us know how you all get on :D

Im just off in the kitchen to make some! Haven't much fruit in so just lemon juice and sweetner for me. How does the yoghurt work? do you just pour it over them?

I just dollop yogurt on (like in my pic on the first page), but lemon and sweetner is lovely - hope you enjoyed them.

All i can say is YUM!

I had these for my breakfast and they really are delicious. Will probably make some more tonight!! Thanks angie for the recipe!

Would these be nice with scrambled egg and bacon, or are they more suited to sweet stuff.? Also, could you split the mixture to make 2 or is it just one.? sorry for all the questions. :p

I thought this i was wondering how they would be as a replacement for a tortilla wrap so i could make fajitas. Think i might give it a go as they are really good!! Will let you know how i get on.

Would these be nice with scrambled egg and bacon, or are they more suited to sweet stuff.? Also, could you split the mixture to make 2 or is it just one.? sorry for all the questions. :p

If you leave out the sweetner and vanilla essence, then essentially you are making a pancake style omlette - so yes, you could add bacon / mushrooms etc it would be tasty

I have used the mixture to make a stack of 5 mini ones before now - and a heart shaped one for my valentines demonstration - so divide away :D

i love these....i used lemon juice instead of vin essence. i did make the mistake of adding 3 tbsps of sweetner tho the other day. still nice just stuck to the frying pan.

The vanilla is just another ingredient to make them less omlette-ish - you could use lemon or orange juice instead if you fancy (just a few drops thouugh!) or you could just leave it out all together. xx

The vanilla is just another ingredient to make them less omlette-ish - you could use lemon or orange juice instead if you fancy (just a few drops thouugh!) or you could just leave it out all together. xx
Thanks, I got some vanilla essence but was not sure if it was free that was all!

i told all my group about these today as i love them really yummy!!

i told all my group about these today as i love them really yummy!!

That's soooo cool :D I did them as a demo just before pancake day, I took a portable gas stove in and everything :rolleyes:

They are all converted now :D

Thanks, I got some vanilla essence but was not sure if it was free that was all!

vanilla essence (and real vanilla for that matter) is free on all plans.

just had some of these:D yummy, mine still tasted quite 'eggy' though! maybe a bit more vanilla in the yolk:confused:

had mine with a blob of mullerlight (then polished of the rest heehee

Back