SYN FREE PASTA QUICHE

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Syn Free Pasta Quiche

Ingredients:-

Batchelors Pasta in Sauce
4 Eggs

Method:-

Make up the pasta in sauce according to pack instructions but use only water.

Once cooked stir in the eggs and pour into a flan dish.

Put into a moderate oven for about 30-40 minutes until set.

Syn free

Ive just made this along with other sw meals and snacks for the week ive used green beans and onions and sliced tomatoes as well having some for tea looks yummy.x

Hi i used tomato and herb which is made up with water so mine was but i presume they are if made up with water instead of milk but i would double check

Hi just looked on sw online and there are loads most are free on red and ee but about 22-23 on green ones like carbonara are 1/2 a syn on red and EE leek and ham are 1.0 on red and EE just remember to make the excluding the milk and butter use water. sorry not exact for you just a rough look.x

Can someone confirm for me if your meant to syn this if your using pasta and sauce and if so how do I syn if the pasta and sauce is only half a syn! I'm so confused and slightly in love with this recipe. Any answers welcome
L x

Laurab21 said:
Can someone confirm for me if your meant to syn this if your using pasta and sauce and if so how do I syn if the pasta and sauce is only half a syn! I'm so confused and slightly in love with this recipe. Any answers welcome
L x

It depends which pasta and sauce you use.. Most are syn free so yes this also would be free.

So once the pasta and sauce is ready you just mix 4 eggs, add them in then pour in to quiche dish and bake?

This sounds great to take for lunches! Add in some tomato, onion, peppers to bulk it out a bit. Maybe even HEXa and a bit of grated cheese on top??? Hmmmmm!

Mini~Mummy~2~B said:
So once the pasta and sauce is ready you just mix 4 eggs, add them in then pour in to quiche dish and bake?

This sounds great to take for lunches! Add in some tomato, onion, peppers to bulk it out a bit. Maybe even HEXa and a bit of grated cheese on top??? Hmmmmm!

Yep that will be lovely...

I bought the leek and ham one today , it says to make it up with water, milk and butter. Do i just omit the butter and make up the total volume of liquid with water? Would the syns be free or is that only on ee?

Yeah leave the butter or syn it with some LF Marg.. I do that and make with water only and it'll be free on EE

Someone mentioned this on our Facebook page but our consultant said it be syns As its not used in its true form? I don't understand as I thought it be free?

daniella25 said:
Someone mentioned this on our Facebook page but our consultant said it be syns As its not used in its true form? I don't understand as I thought it be free?

How is it not being used in it's original form? It's just pasta with eggs...

If u use say smash as flour (for smash pizza) then I've heard that Consultants saying it's synned but not this...

Back