Syn Free Sarah!

lottie33 said:
U will b fine, I had my first body pump class today n my legs feel like they gave been disconnected from my body, n it's body combat tomoz I will burn this fat x x x

Oh lottie my arms dont feel like mine this morning, so heavy! Good luck for body combat i cant decide between body attack or swimming today x x then work 12.30-9.30pm .... Dreading first shift back x x have a good day x x

Hi Sarah,
Nice to have you back after your hols hunni! And I'm really glad you had a good time! x
Never mind about the weight Sarah, that will come off pretty quickly I'm sure, especially with all the strategies you have in place!
And you already know you can quit smoking so I'm confident you will be fine xx.

Have a great day and good luck for work this afternoon xx

Welcome back Sarah :welcome2:

So glad you had a good time - no point in beating yourself up over the food or the fags. All you can do is climb back on the wagon and start again.

4lbs is nothing (unless you are losing at the mammoth rate of 0.2lbs/week like I have been for the last fortnight :eek:) and it will soon come off. I have however lost another 1% of body fat - so my losses may night be great, but something is obviously working. Also I got back into not one but three pairs of jeans this week and I haven't worn jeans for months (won't buy any bigger than a 14 and no way would the go on without SERIOUS muffin tops :jelous:).

I am on Level 3 of the 30 day shred now and do all my exercise at home (also have a cross trainer and bike and take Lily for long walks up steep hills every day). The nearest gym is 17 miles away and TBH I don't do gyms - always full of young, skinny, orange birds who make me feel old and inferior :(

I may even get brave enough to get a tape measure out today and start measuring myself monthly too :eek:. I am very muscular (hangover from my days of PCOS) and can still be "overweight" according to my BMI but "underweight" according to my body fat so measuring and body fat is sometimes a more accurate baseline for me that the scales.

Get back on that wagon my lovely - you have great strategies in place to help you get back on track and we are here to cheer you along every step of the way!!

skinnydawn said:
Hi Sarah,
Nice to have you back after your hols hunni! And I'm really glad you had a good time! x
Never mind about the weight Sarah, that will come off pretty quickly I'm sure, especially with all the strategies you have in place!
And you already know you can quit smoking so I'm confident you will be fine xx.

Have a great day and good luck for work this afternoon xx

Hi dawn thanks for ur message, havent had chance to catch up on all the news yet but i hope all is ok with you x

Annya said:
Welcome back Sarah :welcome2:

So glad you had a good time - no point in beating yourself up over the food or the fags. All you can do is climb back on the wagon and start again.

4lbs is nothing (unless you are losing at the mammoth rate of 0.2lbs/week like I have been for the last fortnight :eek:) and it will soon come off. I have however lost another 1% of body fat - so my losses may night be great, but something is obviously working. Also I got back into not one but three pairs of jeans this week and I haven't worn jeans for months (won't buy any bigger than a 14 and no way would the go on without SERIOUS muffin tops :jelous:).

I am on Level 3 of the 30 day shred now and do all my exercise at home (also have a cross trainer and bike and take Lily for long walks up steep hills every day). The nearest gym is 17 miles away and TBH I don't do gyms - always full of young, skinny, orange birds who make me feel old and inferior :(
BN002876
I may even get brave enough to get a tape measure out today and start measuring myself monthly too :eek:. I am very muscular (hangover from my days of PCOS) and can still be "overweight" according to my BMI but "underweight" according to my body fat so measuring and body fat is sometimes a more accurate baseline for me that the scales.

Get back on that wagon my lovely - you have great strategies in place to help you get back on track and we are here to cheer you along every step of the way!!

Hi annya thanks so much for the fab welcome .... Well done you on the jeans front and the amazing level three on the 30 day shred ... That is awesome. I took the shred on hols but only managed to motivate myself to do it once (also managed one run) its really challenging isnt it. I am planning to use the dvd when i cant get to a class at the gym x
You should be so proud of your achievements, exercising at home is brill, i know i just dont stick to it.... As you no i have zero willpower! Am working this aft so wont be online till much later but will catch up with your past weeks asap. Off to try some shape yogs now and we are having roast chick on sun so will be making soup on mon all a la annya!!!!!

Back