SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Can anyone with access confirm if this is still the case - really hoping the 450g "ASDA Fat Free Rhubarb & Vanilla Bigpot Yogurt" is still free..

Thanks in advance

Yes it is, I looked it up on my app whilst shopping the other day. Its the chosen by you one, isnt it?

firstly thanks for a great yogurt list - just one point - and please dont take this as criticism, - but the weight watchers desert yogurts are half a syn each.
i had a gain one weej when i was last a member and i remeber it was because i thought those and the muller layers were free and i'd been having 2-3 a day!

THNAKS FOR LIST X

I usually buy the duneen fat free yogurts in Aldi, really like the mullerlight ones too but not much of a variety in my supermarket :(

Hi all do you know the syns for weight watchers berry fruit layered fromage frais. Thank you for the brilliant info, very helpful 49 calories per 100 g pot:)

Can anyone tell me how many if any syns are in the morrissons NuMe yoghurts , been searching all over and can't find the answer

thanks x

Can anyone tell me how many if any syns are in the morrissons NuMe yoghurts , been searching all over and can't find the answer

thanks x

The toffee are free & vegetarian

I will check other flavours x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Anyone know if the Shape yoghurts are free- rhubard crumble and apple crumble- they are fat free x

The rhubard and apple crumble are 0.5 syns for 120g pot.
Not bad at all!

The new mullerlight banana and custard yougurt is free and its lovely. Its even more lovely if you slice an actual banana into it. :)

enjoy.

Kate :)

Nume & some of the shape ones (red colouring not veggie)

I think the danio strawberry are worth 1 syn.. gives you an extra option

Confused as to Activia yoghurts. I'm brand new to SW so heavily relying on my book. In my book it says a fat free yoghurt that is fruit/flavoured is 0.5 syns. It's only the natural yoghurt varieties that are Free. But when I check online and in this forum it says all the fat free Activia's are Free. My Activia Peach flavvoured 0% fat yoghurt falls under the fruit/favoured fat free yoghurt catergory doesn't it...so should count as 0.5 syns?? I'm so confused.

shonz16 said:
Confused as to Activia yoghurts. I'm brand new to SW so heavily relying on my book. In my book it says a fat free yoghurt that is fruit/flavoured is 0.5 syns. It's only the natural yoghurt varieties that are Free. But when I check online and in this forum it says all the fat free Activia's are Free. My Activia Peach flavvoured 0% fat yoghurt falls under the fruit/favoured fat free yoghurt catergory doesn't it...so should count as 0.5 syns?? I'm so confused.

Not very helpful but I have read that they are free but I have mostly counted them just so I limit them rather than eating like five in a day. But that's just me.

They're free. The book is a guide for if your particular product isn't listed online.

Hi, can someone provide a list of the Muller yoghurts which AREN'T Syn free? This would be helpful to avoid these, rather than list the numerous flavours which are (I know the original list was dated 2009, so hoping that someone would be so kind as to provide this info please).

From memory non free ones
Greek
Cherry layer chocolate
Cheesecake varieties

From memory non free ones
Greek
Cherry layer chocolate
Cheesecake varieties

Thanks RebekahR, just been to supermarket and bought some Muller, including the Light Greek style, thought these would be free as the state they are fat free and only 90 calories. Hey ho. I hope there won't be too many sins in these ones.

Back