SYN FREE YOGHURTS

I don't know about mullers because I don't like them. I eat Activia fat free every day. The only ones that are smoothish are the strawberry and vanilla ones the rest have fruit bits in them.
The vanilla and strawberry still have seeds so you might not like any of them.

Thanks very much for the reply - I'll try them out and see :)

Donnie it puzzling me so I've got to ask.....how did you manage to get two club 10's?

I've lost 20.57% of my body weight so far - so in my book that's two Club 10's.....

I've never attended a class so I don't know whether it's wrong or not to claim 2 Club 10's!!!! Maybe you could let me know.

This is my first post and wonder if you could help with M&S low fat greek yoghurt help.....I know it won't be syn free, but can't find how many syns it is. Can anyone help please? Thanks

Is this it?

Marks & Spencer Count on Us, Unsweetened Greek Style Probiotic Yogurt 454g pot

extraeasy.gif
17½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 17½ Syns
green.gif
Green 17½ Syns

OMG, I hope not as I've eaten half the tub!!!!

I'm not sure it is the same one, if you could help me with the online syn calculator I would be so grateful. I've had two attempts and got 6.5 syns and 3.5 syns.

Per 100g:
kcal 75
kj 320
protein 6.1
carbs 6.9
fat 2.7
The whole tub is 500g and i'm trying to find the value on Extra Easy Plan

Thank you so much...it is delicious but will throw it out if you were right!!!!

I've lost 20.57% of my body weight so far - so in my book that's two Club 10's.....

I've never attended a class so I don't know whether it's wrong or not to claim 2 Club 10's!!!! Maybe you could let me know.

LOL I have no idea Donny, but I like it! :D

I don't think I'll bother finding out - I'm just going to copy you! :D :8855:

Congrats on loosing so much, and on your own too! xxx

We'll start a new trend of double Club 10's, LOL.......we've lost the weight, so as far as I'm concerned, we've earned them.

Well done to you too, you have done so well. X

Just started SW and the book says Mullerlights are all 0.5 Syns, apart from the Choc/Black Cherry one which is 2. I was under the impression that the 'normal' ones were all free, as above. Can anyone clear this one up please ?

Just one question - does anyone know if any of the yoghurts on the list use another sweetener other than aspartame? I try to avoid aspartame as much as possible (easier said than done on a diet!)

I discovered today that the Marks and Spencer Count on Us yoghurts use sucralose rather than aspartame will be swapping to those. The spiced rhubarb one is gorgeous and free!

Just started SW and the book says Mullerlights are all 0.5 Syns, apart from the Choc/Black Cherry one which is 2. I was under the impression that the 'normal' ones were all free, as above. Can anyone clear this one up please ?

Mullerlight Yoghurts are Syn Free......except the Cherry Layer one which is 2 syns and the Cheesecake flavours which are 1 syn each.

Thank you for this post. I joined sw on tuesday and have been having mullerlight yogurts but have been avoiding my favorite one vanilla with chocolate sprinkles...im so pleased that they are syn free:D:D:D

Arla Lacto free Raspberry yoghurt - 125g pot, 4 syns on all plans

Arla Lacto free Strawberry yoghurt - 125g pot, 3½ syns on all plans

Thank-you so much for this thread. I just started so I was mighty confused before... now I at least know what wonderful snack to have :)

FeatherWeight

Hi can somebody tell me how many syns are in the danone low fat greek style yoghurts please? They come in a pack of 4 2x lemon and 2x orange from asda

Im thinking of buying them as they are £1 a pack

Sam

Back