SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Really grateful for those updating this thread. Its so helpful.
Also great when people have been posting the bargains they've come across. Having to watch every penny at moment, so really appreciate those posts, too. :)

soya yogurt

hello - newbie here **peeks round curtain** - can anyone tell me what the syns are for soya yogurt. I have read this thread and the alpro looks sinned for every sort but in my optimiser book it says plain soya yogurts are free. :sigh: I want to do this right. I only started this week and I so want it to work. Thankee in advance.:eek:

I've checked syns online and its saying 1.5 syns for 100g of natural soya yogurt and 2 syns for 100g of flavoured soya yogurt.

Didn't check makes because I wasn't sure which you buy.

Edited: the alpro flavoured pots 125g were 2 syns and the 500g pots of plain/vanilla were 7.5 syns. :)

Aww - thank you so much Crumble - 7.5 syns for the whole pot! Normally takes me 5 days to eat one of the big pots so I am v happy! Have a kiss on the cheek from me! :kissass:

Asda split pots (like muller corners with the fruit compote and plain yogurt) are free according to the website and were 6 x 99p
C xx

Hi been reading through this thread, - could not find a definitive answer (unless I missed it) are these syn free on EE? according to WW food Directory they are but it must be the low fat probiotic type ( I think!)
Great taste too

I've just eaten a Danone Activia yogurt its the one with Bifidus ActiRegularis in it and is 125g per pot and 118 cals per serving. Have always thought these were the free ones but it doesn't say fat free on it. Anyone know if this is the free one or if not how many sins?

If not and it is sinned anyone know which yogurts is free that is a live flavoured bio yogurt?

Sorry if it has been done, I'm new to this forum. Can anyone tell me about M&S fat free yogurts, I can't find anything online?

Specifically the raspberry & cranberry, cherry and vanilla with chocolate sprinkles that found their way into my shopping basket the other day!

TIA

xx

Thankyou!

That's a great post - thanks. Do you by any chance know if the Brooklea (Aldi brand) low fat / under 87 cals per pot fromage frais are syn free too? Many thanks.

hello can any one help me healthy living creme fresh and tescos humous x 3 small pots one is normal garlic,one is lemon and corriander and the last one is red pepper what are the syns on these or are they free thanks anna

Back