SYN FREE YOGHURTS

nicest yoghurts I have ever tasted I think - "Marks and spencers Low fat" 150g

today I had Mango and passionfruit flavour...amazing! But the otehr day I had a peach one...also fab.

anyone got an idea of syns? I can't find it anywhere

They are 2½ syns each.

Is this deffo for the new de-light ones advertised on the tv?? They are advertised as fat free!!

They are not on the SW website and I have just spoken to the Syn helpline and they dont have then either.

I will buy one later and use the calculator to check.

They may be fat free (the old style ones were too) but that does not mean they are sugar free ;)

Thanks for this post, but can I ask, in the sw book I have it says all flavoured yoghurts have a syn value, albeit 0.5 for some, yet some of the yogs listed about are flavoured?

The book only gives an average syn value - some are free and others are synned so it quotes an average

It is best to always check for the particular brand rather than rely on the generic syn values given in the book

Hi could anybody help me!! I'm gutted been to Asda today and bought some Natural Balance Fat Free Peach Yoghurts, Natural Balance Fat Free Prune Yoghurts - when I calculate them on the syns online as couldn't find them automatically they are coming in at 4 1/2 syns. Also Asda Low Fat Strawberry Yoghurts are showing as 4 1/2 syns when I calculate them but they are on already and it says they are 2 syns, so I don't know which one to go by, anyone got any ideas? I stupidly thought as they were fat free/low fat they would be syn free :-( Before I even checked I also ate a Shape chocolate dessert yogurt eeeeek - thought it was too nice to be free and when I checked was 5 syns so BEWARE!!

If they are fat free you need to add the free food allowance at the start - this will make them lower in syns

This is why the Asda Low Fat Strawberry Yoghurts are only 2 syns

if you are talking about the snack pots... they r free yes!! :-D xx

Does anyone know if the Glenisk fat free yogs are syn free? xx

Great thread, thanks guys! Just restarted last week and have a feeling I'm going to get fed up of Mullerlight pretty quickly! Am so gutted those new shape choc desserts aren't free :p

Back