SYN FREE YOGHURTS

wkd thank you fot the list, does anyone know if muller fat free greek yoghurt fruit corner is free or not, cheers .

Cant see any "fat free" corner yoghurts on the website, none of the corner ones that are listed are free (and there's loads)

There are 3 greek ones on the list:

Muller Corner Greek Style Yogurt with Black Cherry, Low Fat 150g pot

extraeasy.gif
4 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4 Syns
green.gif
Green

Muller Corner Greek Style Yogurt with Honeyed Apricot, Low Fat 150g pot

extraeasy.gif
4 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4 Syns
green.gif

Muller Corner Greek Style Yogurt with Summer Fruits, Low Fat 150g pot

extraeasy.gif
3½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3½ Syns
green.gif
Green

THAnk you I thought they where free ops. Glad I asked now. Gona have to switch my favorite now. X

I'll be off to Asda then x THAnk you x

Muller light vanilla & chocolate/orange & chocolate

Thanks for the info re syn free yogourts, Do you know if or how many syns the Muller Light Vanilla & choc and orange and chocolate are? I love these but as they are so gorgeous I am worried that they are quite high in syms. Thanks

Hiya ladies and gents.

Quick question - I'm a little confused about what WW desert recipe yogs have 1/2 syn and which ones are free. Can someone help?

Thanks x

Wow just discovered the WW dessert yoghurts, how on earth can the SOOOOOOOO delicious strawberry tart one be free on EA?!?!?:eek:

It actually tastes exactly like a strawberry tart! :gimi:

Does anyone know how many syns the fat free Yeo Valley 'pots' are? The small ones that come as a multipack of 4.

Many thanks in anticipation! :)

Are they still doing the banana and custard ones? i was looking for them this week but i cant seem to find them anywhere! BTW in Morrisons theres 12 for £3 but in asda 61p each!!! :eek:

Yes they. I think the supermarkets take turns at offers on them so I'm sure it will come around again.

And don't forget their price guarantee offer - if you were to buy some from asda and your shop would have been cheaper at morrisons because of the special offer then asda would refund the difference!

Yogarts

Hi i started slimming world last week:)

Just doing a shopping list and wondered wot yogarts were best 2 buy:)

First week lost 3lbs yay me :p

Back