SYN FREE YOGHURTS

i buy actimel snackpots, raspberry is my fav x

I'm really hating Muller Light - the sweetness makes my tongue fizz and not in a good way! Any other Muller Light haters out there who can suggest an alternative? I like Yeo Valley Fat Free but really wanted something 'Free' and not just low Syn. TIA.

Just take a look at the first post on this thread for all the alternatives - the activia fat free and onken ff are really nice.

Thanks for the recommendation. Seems like so many on the list I just wanted to find ones which might suit me better and not more Mullerlight-taste yoghurt! Now have Onken in the fridge so will see how I get on with that, and will use the Mullerlight for recipes.

Thanks so much for this thread! As much as I enjoy Mueller Light Cherry - am getting really fed up with it ;)

Circes said:
If you do a search you will find threads on this already - and not free I'm afraid - actually fairly high in syns for yoghurt

Bugger :0( thanks for your reply though, saved me from making a big mistake x

Yesterday I bought some Danone Vitaline Fat Free+ Yoghurts and I cannot find them on here. Can anyone tell me if they are Free please?

Danone avtivia snackpots are syn free and quite thick in texture, not like the mullerlight can be quite thin. Hope this helps

Thanks - thicker works better for me! Have ordered so much yoghurt for this weeks shopping I don't know where I'm going to put it!

Notice that Sainsburys have 'New' 0.1% fat yoghurts - ingredients look safe enough but haven't put them in the Snackulator yet and they're not in Syns Online. Anyone know?

Back