SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Hi,

Could anyone tell me the syn value for Spelga low fat yogurts? They are coming up as 7 on SW online, i just think this seems very high for a low fat bio yogurt?

If that's what it says on syns online then that will be right I'm afraid. Low fat doesn't necessary mean it's good for you as it could be full of sugar.

Yes they are free as well - they should be in the list at the top of this thread

Thanks Circes - dunno why it's coming up as 'new' on sainsburys online!

Hi all. I'm very new to this forum thing, but been doing SW on my own for past 7 years (lost 6stone in all). I'm a yoghurt freak and always looking for newbies. I'm bit confused with WW ones though. The fist page says dessert recipe are free but there is only one ion a 4 pack that's on that list...the raspberry tart one. So are the others in a 4 pack free? And I cant find the thick and creamy ones..are they just the toffee and vanilla 4 pack? And I cant find the thick and fruity...are these the summer fruits ones? Sorry for so many questions I'm just gagging new yoghurts!!

Thanks.

Weight-Watchers Fromage Frais

Are the weight-watchers fromage frais version free too? :confused:

Thanks,

Victoria

are all fat free ones free? x

Has anybody actually seen the Tesco Healthy Living yogs recently?? I've looked in several over the past few weeks and nobody seems to be stocking them. It's so frustrating because I really don't want to pay the high price that they want for Muller Lights.

Paula
-x-

Hi and welcome, Syn calculator is on sw online (through membership) but you can search this forum and see if you can find the syn value for specific things xx

Back