SYN FREE YOGHURTS

hiii :)

Not sure if it has already been covered/asked about (apologies if it has!) but how many syns are in the new low fat greek style muller corner yogurts? the corner flavours are apricot and honey, black cherry and summer fruits. It will be good to find out the syn value as I am now addicted to the bloody things! :)

Any help will be appreciated! Xxx

Great thread! Really helpful & shall be trying some of them! :) xo

Great thread, hubby just said today he is sick of muller lights so have printed the list for when I next go shopping!

OOPS!

I blooming hope that free yogurts are free in any quantity!

Just ate a whole big onken fat free strawberry yog for my lunch! What a pig!

My "main" course was a super-free salad though with a bit of dressing.

And that is all I will have until dinner tonight, other than an apple and a couple of tomatoes maybe.

Dinner is going to be salad (again!) and a barbeque, but I have a posh (read:cheap) new gas barbeque and it is so much better to have some control over the heat! I think we may have tikka turkey and peppered steak, both with homemade spices.

Weight Watchers Lemon Cheesecake

I have been hunting high and low for these, I know they're 1.5 syns or something but I thought it was worth it. I cant find them anywhere, then I found a 'Lemon Tart' one which seems to be free - this is not the same as the lemon cheesecake one no? Where are all the cheeeesecaaaaakes??? :/

I have been hunting high and low for these, I know they're 1.5 syns or something but I thought it was worth it. I cant find them anywhere, then I found a 'Lemon Tart' one which seems to be free - this is not the same as the lemon cheesecake one no? Where are all the cheeeesecaaaaakes??? :/

I think the cheesecake you refer to is a frozen WW dessert, and is definately higher than 1.5 syns, the WW lemon tart yoghurt, however, is free.

Hi, I'm new to SW and need to know if the new yoo...light thing fat free yoghurts are syn free. Currently bogof at Tesco and stocked up. Really hoping they are free!!!

No they are 2 syns each if I remember rightly. Fat free does not necessarily mean syn free as they can have added sugar - you need to check the ingredients.

nom dairy yoo fat free yoghurts

Have been eating these over the last few weeks as they are fat free I assumed they would be free. However most are 2 syns each with the toffee 2 1/2! Here's me thinking I had been really good too.

I wonder why some fat free yoghurts are free and others aren't? :break_diet:

Because fat free doesn't necessarily mean sugar free ;)

You need to learn to look at the labels before you buy

Hi
The easiyo Low Fat strawberry yoghurt is no longer made, does anyone know if the low fat apricot is free or any other easiyo flavours that are.

Thanks
Cazgas

Hi All,

Firstly thank you for this great Thread, its really helped when food shopping.

My question is this all supermarkets do a budget brand yogurt, are these free on SW EE?

Thanks for your help.

Cx

Back