SYN FREE YOGHURTS

smooth variety of syn free yogs...

can anyone tell me of the list of yogs that are syn free, which/if any are smooth??
i cant stomach "bits" in my yogs :(

i heard that Shape are not going to do the Zero yogs anymore and the new receipe ones will have syns in - has anyone else heard this?

Yep - someone asked about the apple crumble ones (and another new flavour I can't remember) in Group last night and they have syns in.

i heard that Shape are not going to do the Zero yogs anymore and the new receipe ones will have syns in - has anyone else heard this?

yes i have the new ones are called shape delights 0% yogurts! i saw them in sainsburys this morning, am going to asda as they're still doing the shape zero. wonder what the syn values of the new ones are. its really annoying cos i love the zero ones :-(

I've just eaten one of the new Shape 0% ones- my supermarket has stopped the zero ones! They're tasty, taste the same as the zero ones so I hope they aren't too high in syns! I have to be careful too as so many fat free ones have gelatine! Thankfully these don't!

Just seen a post on another thread- someone put the new shape delight rhubarb crumble yoghurt through the calculator and they are half a syn each :) which bodes well for the other flavours :) hope this helps x

:(According to the SW site, Danone Shape Delights Desserts are 5.5 syns per 110g

Yeah but those ones are for the deserts instead of the yogurts. The deserts are White chocolate or toffee creamy coarsest things. Not the yogurts. So don't panic :) x

0.5 syns I can cope with for a yogurt. But not 4! Anything on the SW site about the new ones? I had the rhubarb one yesterday and I would happily 'spend' 0.5-1 syn on them.
How frustrating if they're gonna ditch the old Shape Zero :( I can't do Mullers coz I'm veggie and there aren't that many syn free veggie options for yogurts :(

I have the same problem. Can't do Mullers or WW yogurt as i'm veggie, so I ate shape zero. But if the rhubarb ones are only half, then the regular ones shouldn't be any more than that :) the desert ones online on the SW site are for the proper White chocolate ones. The new delights arent on there. Fingers crossed :) xx

That's a great list, good to know thanks very much! I had only be having muller lights so will be good to have a variety.... And thanks for the tip about the muller light cheesecake varieties being 1 point - i'd been thinking they were free, so i'll take that into account now :)

I was really annoyed to find the Shape Zero had been replaced in Asda too. After buying some Asda ones last week and finding they were 2 syns each, I didn't want to risk buying the new Shapes ones in case they were synned. Ended up buying Activia FF instead, which I'm not a big fan of. I find them too tangy... May have to make do, seeing as they seem to have a lot of new flavours. Only bought the FF ones tho, I'm guessing if they don't say FF then they will be synned. Really fancied trying the Apple flavour.

Back