Peach & Pineapple (175g pot): ½ Syn
Rhubarb (175g pot): ½ Syn

How typical they are the bl**dy flavours I buy :(

Bad news for mullerlight yoghurt. Some now have syns. These are
Banana and Custard (175g pot): 1 Syn
Mandarin (175g pot): ½ Syn
Peach & Pineapple (175g pot): ½ Syn
Rhubarb (175g pot): ½ Syn

Sounds silly that you have to cound syns for the fruit ones..but the Coconut & chocolate ones are free!

I'm missing the banana and custard ones :(

However, i went into my Asda last week and they had a few left over in their old packaging, so managed to get 2 that were still syn free (as i believe it's just the new packaging that have the syns..hope so anyway!)

I don't know if these have been posted before, however I found some yogurts today in Iceland, their own brand. It is a mixed pack of six fat free - 2 cherry, 2 peach and 2 strawberry. I compared the nutritional value to a vanilla muller sat on the same shelf and had a hunch they would be free.

I threw the details through the syn calculator and I was right!!

£1 for six. Bargain :)

hey girls x

sorry if this has been posted before - ive only been doing this less than a week..

ive been eating the onken fat free yogurt (the one in the big pot)...i believe thhis is free on EE..does this mean i can eat the whole pot and not feel guilty????

xx

hey girls x

sorry if this has been posted before - ive only been doing this less than a week..

ive been eating the onken fat free yogurt (the one in the big pot)...i believe thhis is free on EE..does this mean i can eat the whole pot and not feel guilty????

xx

You certainly can :) I wouldn't think it was very nice on it's own though :p

ooh what about asda fat free yoghurt desert selection

bakewell tart
black forest gateau
banoffee pie
sticky toffee pudding?

Can anyone tell me the syn value of Co-op Healthier Choices Greek style yoghurt please (70% less fat)? I have searched the thread and can't find it anywhere.

Thanks muchly!

I got the fat free dessert style yoghurts from asda and the banoffee and the sticky toffee pud are 3.5 syns each. I'm trying to find some cheapy ones that are free. Love the activia ones but they are 61p each.

Chiana said:
I got the fat free dessert style yoghurts from asda and the banoffee and the sticky toffee pud are 3.5 syns each. I'm trying to find some cheapy ones that are free. Love the activia ones but they are 61p each.

I used the syn tool on sw website and using manufacturer then product they came out as free... anyone else have any ideas on the Asda yogurts...

Muller Orange with Choc sprinkles is only available in the multi packs from now on :sigh::cry: I hate cherry and vanilla and can't find anyone to off load those ones too so thats it.

Onken fat Free

Onken fat free is not free. It has a syn value of one and a half for every 50g. I thought it was free as well but Dr Oetker no longer holds the global mark for Onken since October last year so maybe SW are a bit behind updating this. If you eat (as I did) the 450g tub you have consumed almost 15 syns:sigh:

I also found out today that the quorn sausages are not free either since they changed the recipe, they are now 1 syn each.

Back