SYN FREE YOGHURTS

I don't think you can use the snackulator for that because it would get a free food allowance for the yoghurt. Try running it through the syn calculator instead.

Thanks you never used that before didn't realise we could do that!

Ok from that 1/4 of a tub is 1 and a half syns which is more reassuring, sorry about the earlier number still fairly new to SW.

Lauren :)

very helpful

Not sure if this been posted but my Morrisions they have mllerlight yoghurts 12 for 3 quid that is 25p each :) I didn't want anyone missing out, I know how expensive they are, I brought 24 and saved over 8 quid.:happy036:

Morning

Does anybody knowhow many sysns are in the activia creamy yogurts, they are the little round pots and think they say less than 3 % fat.

I know they will be syns but they are gorgeous and I am willing to use a few lol x x x

Gutted there I was in my little bubble on holiday - trying to be good. Only supermarket around was Lidl - so got some linessa 0.5% fat yogurt - just managed to look it up and it is 2 syns per pot.... must admit that both the pear and pineapple flavours are lush though...

ive put my mueller light coconut with choc sprinkles in the freezer to try that. If it works will be delish ice cream. just cant wait that long for it to freeze

I really like the weight watchers dessert yoghurts. there's a 4 pack with strawbery tart, lemon tart, raspberry tart and toffee apple. all yummy and all free :)

just seen some apple activia yoghurt in the fridge. sounds good but just checked and they're 3 syns each. there's no way I'd use 3 syns on yoghurt!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow leah717 thanks for that I love the ww yogs xx

Thanks leah going to get me some ww yogurts now!

Muller light free: Strawberry
Toffee
Cherry
Summer Berries
Vanilla
Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate
Orange sprinkled with dark chocolate
Coconut sprinkled with dark chocolate (limited edition, think finished now)

1/2 syn: Mandarin
Mango and Passionfruit
Peach and Pineapple
Rhubarb

1 syn: Inspired by New York Style Cheesecake
Inspired by Strawberry Cheesecake
Banana and Custard

2 syns Cherry layer with vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate.

Hope this is of some help.

Back