SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Tee-hee, can't believe I've just read 33 pages on fat free yoghurts...and enjoyed it! There's some would say I need to get out more....and as soon as I've lost a bit more weight I will!

Great list, thanks guys xx

New syn values apparantly.. this is from the sw leader

I've just updated my list after receiving an email from my District Manager.

Müllerlight flavours that are a FREE FOOD

• Banana and Custard

• Cherry

• Coconut sprinkled with dark chocolate

• Mandarin

• Mango and Passionfruit

• Orange sprinkled with dark chocolate

• Peach and Pineapple

• Raspberry and Cranberry

• Rhubarb

• Strawberry

• Toffee

• Vanilla

• Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate

Müllerlight flavours with a Syn value

• Lemon Cheesecake: 1 Syn

• Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate with a black cherry underlayer: 1½ Syns

Hi

I'm new & have been at slimming world for 3 weeks now (was a member before but never really got in to it) anyway , thanks for this yogurt list as I too am sickening myself of mullerlight yogurts, the Activia yogurts you have mentioned am I right saying these are the snack pot yogurts or are these a different kind again? If they are different does anyone know how many syns in the snack pots or are they free?
Thanks
activia also do a variety multipack with 0% fat, which are free, but peach is 1/2 a syn =]

New syn values apparantly.. this is from the sw leader

I've just updated my list after receiving an email from my District Manager.

Müllerlight flavours that are a FREE FOOD

• Banana and Custard

• Cherry

• Coconut sprinkled with dark chocolate

• Mandarin

• Mango and Passionfruit

• Orange sprinkled with dark chocolate

• Peach and Pineapple

• Raspberry and Cranberry

• Rhubarb

• Strawberry

• Toffee

• Vanilla

• Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate

Müllerlight flavours with a Syn value

• Lemon Cheesecake: 1 Syn

• Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate with a black cherry underlayer: 1½ Syns

Can mods or admin update first page list with the new values, some people might not go through every page here now theres so many and will not know new syn values

Possibly a dozy question, forgive me if it is. If a yougurt is syn free does it mean you can have as many as you like? or is it classed as a healthy extra?

you can have many as you like, however if you are finding it detrimental to your losses, reign them in.
HTH

Possibly a dozy question, forgive me if it is. If a yougurt is syn free does it mean you can have as many as you like? or is it classed as a healthy extra?

I have no idea but that is a good question, if it is syn free, you should be able to have more than one, you probably can't though lol.

Back