SYN FREE YOGHURTS

good luck with your weight loss, will let you know how i get on after joining on Tue, the yogurt with the pine-apple in is lovely i just buy the ready to eat ones from asda 5 for a pound and chop 1 when im having a yogurt.

the Diet Irish Yogurts are nice - all flavours are syn free.

I have just come on to check the Muller greek style coconut yogurt, nice to see the value is already here, Thanks

Hi could u please tell me what mullerlight youghurts are syn free and are if weight watcher youghurts are too please

As far as I'm aware, all muller light are free except: -

Vanilla with dark choc sprinkles & black cherry under layer 1.5
New York style cheesecake 0.5
Lemon cheesecake 1

The new muller fat free greek yogurts are 0.5 sys each.:)

Hi everyone!

Sorry if im repeating another persons post, ive had a quick look back at the last few pages...

im ordering my next tescos order and see activia now do..

Activia Snackpot 0% Fat Banoffee Yogurt! theyre 100 cals a pot, so im guessing thats not going to be free? but theyre not 5 syns either surely?

oh and im def ordering those coconut greek ones!! Thanks everyone! :)

Hi, I checked and on another thread the Banoffee Activia yogurts are 1 syn. Which is good as they are really nice :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

awww thanks ever so much! x

Yoo ...active thing

Hi guys, I am new to this site so firstly wanted to say hi and also would somebody be able to tell me the syn value for the following yoghurt:

Yoo...active thing low fat strawberry yoghurt with bifidus cultures? (TESCO)

1 pot is 125g and the NV (per pot) is:

Protein 4.6g
Carbohydrate 16.1g
of which sugars 15.6g
Fat 3.1g
Saturates 2.0g
Fibre 0.8g
Sodium* 0.1g
*Salt Equivalent 0.1g

I was told by the doc yesterday that I might have mild IBS and something like this may help with my bloatedness so I just picked up any I saw without pre-thinking about the syns! :p

They say low fat so I know they are not syn free

wow thanks for this site I never realised that the muller light with black cherry unerlayer has syns it says on the slimming world calculater 1 1/2 always thought they were all free. So will be looking a little more closely next time :(

Hi guys, I am new to this site so firstly wanted to say hi and also would somebody be able to tell me the syn value for the following yoghurt:

Yoo...active thing low fat strawberry yoghurt with bifidus cultures? (TESCO)

1 pot is 125g and the NV (per pot) is:

Protein 4.6g
Carbohydrate 16.1g
of which sugars 15.6g
Fat 3.1g
Saturates 2.0g
Fibre 0.8g
Sodium* 0.1g
*Salt Equivalent 0.1g

I was told by the doc yesterday that I might have mild IBS and something like this may help with my bloatedness so I just picked up any I saw without pre-thinking about the syns! :p

They say low fat so I know they are not syn free

I can't see it listed on the SW website, what are the calories? I will work it out on the calculator.

*EDIT*
Found them!
The Nom ones? Strawberry 125g Low Fat is 4 syns.
According to SW website, they have Fat free ones too. Fat Free 180g pots are 2 syns though.

Ah thank you so much!!! it was the strawberry "low fat" that I bought so these must be the ones you found.

I have also found on the tesco website, they do fat free version of the ones I bought ("active thing" , 4x125g), the only 180g one I can see are the individual pots (not dissimilar to a mullarlight pot) and they are called "Yoo Light Thing" are these the ones that are 2 syns?

Would you be able to tell me what the syns are in the "Yoo Active Thing Fat Free" they are 4x125g in Peach / Forest Fruits?

Ah thank you so much!!! it was the strawberry "low fat" that I bought so these must be the ones you found.

I have also found on the tesco website, they do fat free version of the ones I bought ("active thing" , 4x125g), the only 180g one I can see are the individual pots (not dissimilar to a mullarlight pot) and they are called "Yoo Light Thing" are these the ones that are 2 syns?

Would you be able to tell me what the syns are in the "Yoo Active Thing Fat Free" they are 4x125g in Peach / Forest Fruits?

the 180g 'Yoo Light Thing' Fat Free ones are the 2 syn ones. For all of the flavours, apart from the Toffee ones which is 2.5 syns. They have a few flavours!

The only 125g forest fruits one i can see is the low fat one, which is 4 syns. And there doesn't seem to be one for the peach.

If they are fat free and 125g, considering the 180g ones are 2 syns, i'd make a guess at 1.5 syns. But if you want to give me all the values, including calories, i will try and work it out for you.

the 180g 'Yoo Light Thing' Fat Free ones are the 2 syn ones. For all of the flavours, apart from the Toffee ones which is 2.5 syns. They have a few flavours!

The only 125g forest fruits one i can see is the low fat one, which is 4 syns. And there doesn't seem to be one for the peach.

If they are fat free and 125g, considering the 180g ones are 2 syns, i'd make a guess at 1.5 syns. But if you want to give me all the values, including calories, i will try and work it out for you.

How odd....I just looked again on Tesco and they don't list a low fat forest fruits version, only fat free :confused:

You are probably right in that calculation going by the light version, but here are the values:

(This is for the Fat Free Forest Fruits 125g pot)
Energy 95kcal
Protein 5.0g
Carbohydrate 16.4g
Sugars 13.4g
Fat 0.5g
Saturates 0.3g
Fibre 0.6g
Sodium* 0.1g
*Salt Equivalent 0.2g

It looks like the online listings may have an error?

Back