SYN FREE YOGHURTS

omg banoffee activia? this I have to try!!!

I read somewhere that activia fat free snack pots have syns if they have bits in it. Is this true?

How odd....I just looked again on Tesco and they don't list a low fat forest fruits version, only fat free :confused:

You are probably right in that calculation going by the light version, but here are the values:

(This is for the Fat Free Forest Fruits 125g pot)
Energy 95kcal
Protein 5.0g
Carbohydrate 16.4g
Sugars 13.4g
Fat 0.5g
Saturates 0.3g
Fibre 0.6g
Sodium* 0.1g
*Salt Equivalent 0.2g

It looks like the online listings may have an error?

Sometimes with new products they don't update the website straight away. Are they new?

It's coming up as 2 syns per pot on the calculator!

I was in morrisons earlier and noticed they have the Nom Yoo yogurts in there, i will have a look next time and see which varieties they do!

Aymz, all the snackpot are free apart from the peach one, which is half a syn. The new limited banoffee one is 1 syn. There is also another limited edition one, Berry & Apple crumble, which is also 1 syn.

omg banoffee activia? this I have to try!!!

I read somewhere that activia fat free snack pots have syns if they have bits in it. Is this true?

I believe that all the Snack Pot flavours are free except the peach one which is 0.5 syn

Thanks! Whoops, and peach is one I eat the most! Eek!

I believe that all the Snack Pot flavours are free except the peach one which is 0.5 syn

Hate to burst anyones bubble but the new sw mag has the berry cromble and the banoffee activia snackpots as 1 syn each The banoffee is lovely and well worth it - but the crumble one i would not give a second glance....

I've just scoffed a banoffee one while looking for the syn value. LUSH *well* worth a syn :)

(I figured it couldn't be too bad syn wise... and anyway it's only 10 am and I've had none lol)

Just saw the new Mullerlight Mint with dark chocolate in Morrisons. Looks nice...didn't buy any (picked up 8, as it was under the 'offer' section of buy 4, get 4 free...then realised that they'd wronly been put there!). I will buy some when they are on offer. Going to check if they're syn free though, unless someone already knows?

Just saw the new Mullerlight Mint with dark chocolate in Morrisons. Looks nice...didn't buy any (picked up 8, as it was under the 'offer' section of buy 4, get 4 free...then realised that they'd wronly been put there!). I will buy some when they are on offer. Going to check if they're syn free though, unless someone already knows?

Syn free!

those mint ones are strange in a sort of tasty way! I dont know if id keep buying them, but i love trying new things.. i added the activia one to my tesco order, but they then took it off saying it was "unavailable" !! Must get some very soon!

hkilleen said:
those mint ones are strange in a sort of tasty way! I dont know if id keep buying them, but i love trying new things.. i added the activia one to my tesco order, but they then took it off saying it was "unavailable" !! Must get some very soon!

Hmm never seen mint will look out for them soon x

muller lights are 5 for £1 in morrisons at the moment.

Morning everyone!

Quick question, I noticed in the first post that tesco healthy living tescos are free, but when I looked for them, I could only find the 6 packs of tesco LOW fat yogurts.. they do a yellow fruit selection and a red one? Are these the same ones? If theyre not, how do i work out the syns? is it still the 20 cals to a syn rule or something else? do yogurts have to have a certain percentage of fat to qualify as syn free?

I did try and do a search for these, but other than loads of diarries, it just came up with the yogurt syn threat so i thought i would post it there, and in syn values just incase!

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone
Another question! I recently got caught out by the syns in onken vanilla yoghurt, don't want to make same mistake again! Does anybody know of any vanilla yoghurt that is syn free and comes in big pots?
thanks for any suggestions
Sorry Hkillen just looked for tesco fat free fruit yogurts on sw and couldn't find anything, hopefully somebody else will know

The only one that you could get in larger amounts would be the Easiyo Low Fat Vanilla one - you get 1L of yoghurt from a sachet. But it would mean buying the yoghurt maker

Otherwise it it activia fat free or WW ones in the small tubs

hi kazxox i have had the same trouble with the onken yogurt! Can believe ive been eating it thinking it was syn free!!! i see rachels do one but its not syn free.. i too think its back to activia but in the pots! :(

Hi Sry if I've repeated a question but are the new. Muller mint n chocolate sprinkles syn free? And alre all muller youghurts fat free syn free ie toffee

Back