SYN FREE YOGHURTS

All mullerlights are free except for the cheesecake ones, the ones with a fruit layer and the new greek ones :)

Hello All - in the latest slimming world mag there is a 50p off coupon for the shape delights 0% yoghurts. It also says that the cherry, blackberry, raspberry ones are free and that it is just the crumble onnes and STRAWBERRY that is 1/2 a syn... :) you can buy the cherry and blackberry in a pack of 4 so can buy a syn free lot xx

Hi Sry if I've repeated a question but are the new. Muller mint n chocolate sprinkles syn free? And alre all muller youghurts fat free syn free ie toffee

That's a great list. Was getting sick of mullerlights. The chocolate sprinkle yoghurt with a cherry underlay is 1 1/2 syns but they are yummy! I am loving the mint mullers at the minute.

Could any one tell me if the weight watchers summer fruit fat free youghurts are syn free

Yes - black cherry, peach, raspberry and strawberry are all free :)

Hi kcooper I was wondering the same about the coconut ones, was gonna buy some to try on friday but don't want to buy if they're gonna be syns. If they're gonna be syns I'd rather have the greek ones!!

Anyone know? Coconut with choc sprinkles free or not

Hi kcooper I was wondering the same about the coconut ones, was gonna buy some to try on friday but don't want to buy if they're gonna be syns. If they're gonna be syns I'd rather have the greek ones!!

Anyone know? Coconut with choc sprinkles free or not

Do you mean the muller light coconut with chocolate sprinkles? They are free x

Hi ladies and gents, ive been eating the muller lights every morning for breakfast and really fancy a wee change so what other yogurts are free. Also ive seen the new greek style muller lights - are these free? (sorry if this has been asked before)

Thanks in advance x

*angela* said:
Hi ladies and gents, ive been eating the muller lights every morning for breakfast and really fancy a wee change so what other yogurts are free. Also ive seen the new greek style muller lights - are these free? (sorry if this has been asked before)

Thanks in advance x

Hi the Greek 1s r 0.5each x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Thanks in advance x

Fat free natural yogurt, I eat that all the time with fresh fruit and muesli, if you like it sweetened add vanilla extract and sweetener.

Asda has two fat free fruit yogurts, mango and pineapple and rhubarb and vanilla, big pots too! I love the mango one :D

So gutted that M&S Count on us Fat free yogurts aren't free! Anyone know the Syns in the fat free Raspberry Panna cotta flavoured one is? It's so good!

Hi, Can anyone tell me if the Shape yoghurts are still free, i tend to have the mango and passion fruit one.
Also, I noticed in asda today that they had some fat free yoghurts in the big tubs, I think they had pineapple and mango and a few others, does anyone know the syn value of these please?
Sorry if this has been asked before... this is a very long thread to get through! :)

Fat free natural yogurt, I eat that all the time with fresh fruit and muesli, if you like it sweetened add vanilla extract and sweetener.

Asda has two fat free fruit yogurts, mango and pineapple and rhubarb and vanilla, big pots too! I love the mango one :D

I saw the Asda ones today and was going to buy the mango one, are they free? and may be a daft question but what is the texture like? as in is it thick and creamy or quite runny? (i'm fussy with texture lol ) thanks in advance x

Back