SYN FREE YOGHURTS

nettie said:
I saw the Asda ones today and was going to buy the mango one, are they free? and may be a daft question but what is the texture like? as in is it thick and creamy or quite runny? (i'm fussy with texture lol ) thanks in advance x

Yup free and they are thick n creamy, I love the mango one, has proper pieces of fruit in it, berry yummy :) enjoy!

Hi new here. Could someone tell me please the syn value of the Muller Corner Limited Edition Lemon Cheesecake, Strawberry Crumble and Mississipi Mud Pie varieties?? Thanks
Daidan

Thank you Ddelta. Ah well, guess I won't be buying those anymore :cry:

Does anyone know the syns for the new Alpro dairy free fruity and creamy yoghurts? I so wish they made a syn free soya yoghurt :(

Does anyone know how many sins in a pot of Brooklea peach yogurt from Aldi please? I might be thick but I can't find this anywhere.

Thank you a really helpful list as I have just started today and need help to find some syn free treats that I can really enjoy

Iv just brought an easyo maker, brought the lunch pack so iv made some for breakfast at work tommorow :)

Glad to see this list, though a bit worried it might be a bit out of date, as I know certainly Muller ones changed last year. Either way, glad to see some Sainsburys ones on here, as I need a cheaper option than muller sometimes!

Hi peeps on the yoghurt thread!!! Does anyone know if the weightwatchers desert yogurts are still syn free (strawberry tart/lemon tart/rasberry tart, I know toffee apple is 0.5 syn or was!!)? The packaging has changed for most weightwatchers products and Im scared if syn values have been chnaged!!

Thanks in advance!!

Ddelta said:
Fat free natural yogurt, I eat that all the time with fresh fruit and muesli, if you like it sweetened add vanilla extract and sweetener.

Asda has two fat free fruit yogurts, mango and pineapple and rhubarb and vanilla, big pots too! I love the mango one :D

Oooooo I lurve the rhubarb and vanilla!

MissHarleyQuinn92 said:
I'd like to know if Petit Filous or a similar child's Yoghurt had many syns? They're the only kind I really like.. lol

No sorry. They range from 1.5 for the 9 pack frubes, 6 pack normal and layers, to 2 syns for the 6 pack frubes and 3 syns for the 4 pack petit filous and the whole milk fruity (those are syns per pot, based on size in multipacks) it's all on life online!

Back