SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Hi peeps on the yoghurt thread!!! Does anyone know if the weightwatchers desert yogurts are still syn free (strawberry tart/lemon tart/rasberry tart, I know toffee apple is 0.5 syn or was!!)? The packaging has changed for most weightwatchers products and Im scared if syn values have been chnaged!!
Thanks in advance!!

Funnily enough I was looking at syns online today for cheaper options to mullers and it told me the ww dessert recipe were free! Aswell as the citrus yogurt thick and creamy, and the limited edition summer fruits it said. All free havnt been shopping today though so don't know where these are available

Does anyone know the syn value of Yeo Valley 0%fat bio live vanilla yougurt please? Per 100g they are : 87kcals, 16.2g carb, 0g fat.

hi could someone tell me if the sainsburys probiotic youghurts they are 1% fat flavour free eg(yellow fruit)

each peach pot 125grams

92 cal
1.1g fat
0.5g sat fat
0.19g salt
14.1g sugar
5.4g protein
15.1g carbohydrate

could someone tell me if this is syn free and the others in the pack theres 2 peach n 2 apricot n 2 pineapple

hi could someone tell me if the sainsburys probiotic youghurts they are 1% fat flavour free eg(yellow fruit)

each peach pot 125grams

92 cal
1.1g fat
0.5g sat fat
0.19g salt
14.1g sugar
5.4g protein
15.1g carbohydrate

could someone tell me if this is syn free and the others in the pack theres 2 peach n 2 apricot n 2 pineapple

Probiotic Fruit Yogurt, 1% Fat, 6 pack, all varieties, 125g pot 2½

If you have the 0.1% fat yogurts they are syn free :)

Thank you Patchwork and Ddelta. I'll buy some vanilla extract. I'd get vanilla pods if Tesco sell them.

as a newbie am so grateful to have found this site, wow what an amazing and helpful group you all are :) I have spent all afternoon reading this site ( should have been doing the ironining ;-0 ) as a carer to my disabled child I do not have enough excess income to go to class anymore so am trying to loose the weight I have regained by following the diet myself at home. i do red and green days alternate. Could anyone help me please with the syns for an Asda priobiotic prune yoghurt? thank you so much in advance :) Kath
x

This is a brilliant thread thank you, want to wean myself (and my pocket) off of muller lights.. as nice as they are (And love the size of them and the toffee, vanilla and choc sprinkles ones, oh and the new york cheesecake lol) I don't really like the ingredients list.. (too many things I believe if you can't spell they can't be good for us in the long run.. wanted some alternatives ) so this list is very helpful. thank you.

I tried the WW fat free yoghurts today for the first time and there fab currently on offer in tesco and morrisons aswell x

Back