SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Hi,
What are the syns for the muller breakfast yougurts please?
Thanks

Most of the syns are mentioned in this thread if you read back or do a search. But most of the mullerlights are free, the rest of the mullers aren't!

I think technically this is the same thing. Are there any pro-biotic style yoghurt drinks that are syn free? I used to have these in the morning before heading out to work but grudged having to syn them but I am starting to feel sick in the mornings while travelling to work which is the reason I started taking them in the 1st place. I am up at 530 and out the door for 620 so not time for eating - I get to work at 7 so have breakfast then but hate the sick feeling.

I think technically this is the same thing. Are there any pro-biotic style yoghurt drinks that are syn free? I used to have these in the morning before heading out to work but grudged having to syn them but I am starting to feel sick in the mornings while travelling to work which is the reason I started taking them in the 1st place. I am up at 530 and out the door for 620 so not time for eating - I get to work at 7 so have breakfast then but hate the sick feeling.

Nothing SW online, searched fat free probiotic, nothing came up but keep an eye on the brands , some may be very low fat.
What about taking the probiotic in tablet form so your syns are saved? Cheaper too. xx :)

Corblimey said:
Sainsburys do a light probiotic yogurt (not drink) that's free on all plans, its the light 0.1% fat ones, 3 different flavours too

Thanks. None near me tho, nd 2 get MIL 2 pick some up 4 me :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Hi,
Dpes anyone know if the new shape delights 0% fat vanilla and vanilla with chocolate sprinkles yogurts are free or synned? have searched a fair few pages back on this thread and done a general site search but can't seem to find them mentioned anywhere?! defo not on sw website yet! They are really nice, very similar to muller ones but much thicker!
Many thanks.

The nice asda man gave me a substitute today of the activia greek style summer berries instead of the muller ones - i have to say they are good, 2 1/2 syns a pot isn't terrible - but as long as the muller ones are 1/2 syn a pot i'd buy those!

Hi,
Dpes anyone know if the new shape delights 0% fat vanilla and vanilla with chocolate sprinkles yogurts are free or synned? have searched a fair few pages back on this thread and done a general site search but can't seem to find them mentioned anywhere?! defo not on sw website yet! They are really nice, very similar to muller ones but much thicker!
Many thanks.

they are advertised in this months sw mag -
blackberry
cherry
raspberry
peach & passionfruit
mango ALL FREE

strawberry
apple crumble
rhubarb crumble ALL 1/2 SYN

doesnt mention those ones tho where have you seen em ?:)

SophiaF said:
blackberry
cherry
raspberry
peach & passionfruit
mango ALL FREE

strawberry
apple crumble

Are these the shape ones?

kimmykins2008 said:
Hi,
Many thanks.

Mm I've been looking for these as well, they were very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I don't think it will work as there's no free food so it will just be the 1 syn for 20 cals rule I think? What do you think?

blackberry
cherry
raspberry
peach & passionfruit
mango ALL FREE

strawberry
apple crumble

I can't find the syns info anywhere either for the shape delights 0% fat vanilla and vanilla with chocolate sprinkles yogurts, if id have thought I would have kept pack as i can put through calculator online but i didn't! just did a general search under shape and only found flavours you did as posted! yes very low fat and fat free yogurt can be a free food so the 20 calls rule = 1 syn wouldn't work on this occassion. next time I'm in sainsburys I will pick up another lot and keep packaging!
I found them in my local sainsburys store, they are very new so fingers crossed they will start appearing for everyone in the coming weeks, well worth a go if low synned or free as yummy!!!

kimmykins2008 said:
I can't find the syns info anywhere either for the shape delights 0% fat vanilla and vanilla with chocolate sprinkles yogurts, if id have thought I would have kept pack as i can put through calculator online but i didn't! just did a general search under shape and only found flavours you did as posted! yes very low fat and fat free yogurt can be a free food so the 20 calls rule = 1 syn wouldn't work on this occassion. next time I'm in sainsburys I will pick up another lot and keep packaging!
I found them in my local sainsburys store, they are very new so fingers crossed they will start appearing for everyone in the coming weeks, well worth a go if low synned or free as yummy!!!

Found my pack in recycling and put it through the calc coming out at 1 syn each! :-(

Sorry it's 1 for the choc sprinkles and 1/2 for the vanilla!

Are the Morrisons NUME Yoghurts free? xx

Back