SYN FREE YOGHURTS

No they have added sugar and are about 2½ syns

Noooooooooooooooooooo! OH bought those instead of my usuals when shopping! Pfffft! But Thankyou! ;-0 xx

Sorry it's 1 for the choc sprinkles and 1/2 for the vanilla!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh wow - I've just had one of the Shape Choc Sprinkles and it's absolutely lush. So thick & creamy with more of a choc flavour than the Muller ones. A big fat tick for these from me - 1 syn or not. Mmmmmmmm

I bought the weight watchers dessert yogurts today as I'm sick to the back teeth of mullers and I've ate 4. They are delicious x

Sorry, but someone confirm the syn value of Simply M&S Low Fat Peach & Apricot Probiotic Yogurt? I stupidly thought this would be low syn, but by my calcuation it's 6 syns for a 150g pot :eek:.

Per 100g: 85 kcals, 14.9g carbs, 1.2g fat.

Thanks

Got the from SW page

Count on Us Thick & Fruity Summer Yogurt, Peach & Apricot , 100g - Free
Eat Well Extremely Fruity Yogurt, Mediterranean Peach & Apricot, 170g pot - 4syns

Is it one of these?

Got the from SW page

Count on Us Thick & Fruity Summer Yogurt, Peach & Apricot , 100g - Free
Eat Well Extremely Fruity Yogurt, Mediterranean Peach & Apricot, 170g pot - 4syns

Is it one of these?

Thanks for checking Alycyn1980.
I don't think it is... it's a new recipe yogurt - part of the Simply M&S Range - 150g pot

Great, thanks Jo, I'll get the details and post them later.

Sorry, but someone confirm the syn value of Simply M&S Low Fat Peach & Apricot Probiotic Yogurt? I stupidly thought this would be low syn, but by my calcuation it's 6 syns for a 150g pot :eek:.

Per 100g: 85 kcals, 14.9g carbs, 1.2g fat.

Thanks

You forgot to include the free food allowance for the yoghurt at the beginning. Choose Dairy >> Yoghurt from the drop down lists :)

You forgot to include the free food allowance for the yoghurt at the beginning. Choose Dairy >> Yoghurt from the drop down lists :)

Thanks PatchworkPuss, but I'm doing SW from home and don't have access to the website.

Need the protein and size of pot to give the syns but looking at those so far they are way less than 6 syns.

Thanks Jo*, size of pot is 150g.
Nutritional Information per 100g: Energy 85kcal; Protein 3.8g; Carbohydrate 14.9g of which sugars 12.5g; Fat 1.2g of which saturates 0.8g; Fibre <0.5g. Sodium 0.06g

Sorry I have made you wait so long its 3 syns for whole pot on Easy and Green, if you adore yogurt its worth the 3!

Brilliant, thanks Jo*

Can someone check that the Onken yogurts are syn free because I am not 100% sure...

Hi if you check out this link you will find all the details that you are looking for but as far as I remember they are synned!!

Hiya I'm new here. Anyone tried freezing fat free yogurts to make lollies...? If so which ones work best? I tried freezing a mullerlight toffee yogurt and found I couldn't really taste anything...:sigh:

Back