SYN FREE YOGHURTS

thanks for that, very usefl

Hi, I wonder if someone can help me - I wanted to find out what the syns were for 100g of Yeo Valley's Raspberry and Passion Fruit yoghurt (I don't have access to the website yet). Nutritional info is below:

PER 100g
Energy 106kcal
Protein 4.8g
Carbohydrate 13.2g
of which sugars 12.9g
Fat 3.8g
of which saturates 2.4g
Fibre 0.2g

Thanks! :)

Mom2Ben said:
Hi, I wonder if someone can help me - I wanted to find out what the syns were for 100g of Yeo Valley's Raspberry and Passion Fruit yoghurt (I don't have access to the website yet). Nutritional info is below:

PER 100g
Energy 106kcal
Protein 4.8g
Carbohydrate 13.2g
of which sugars 12.9g
Fat 3.8g
of which saturates 2.4g
Fibre 0.2g

Thanks! :)

2.5 on ee and green.
5.5 on red

Hi there

I have just started on SW, before finding this great forum I have been using the syns online tool, it says that the Onken Fat Free Vanilla and Strawberry yogs have syns but they are listed here as free? this was for the big pots (450g) it says that one of those is 5 syns - can anyone confirm?

I've been looking for a low syn alternative to Muller fruit corners and have just discovered WW layered fromage frais yogurts, I think there lovely for 0.5-1.5 syns :D xxx

Lisa-H said:
are ALDI light vanilla yog's with sprinkles free? they are much cheaper and far nicer than muller ones :)))

If they are brooklea light, fat free vanilla with dark chocolate flakes (180g pot) then I'm afraid not, they are 2 syns per pot :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to be lazy, but does anyone know if the fat free iceland yoghurts are free or not? Compared them to the muller lights and they have less of everything, so common sense says they should be - just thought id check though! Thank you in advance!

Hi I was wondering if I made my own yogurt with a yogurt maker and skimmed milk powder, would it be syn free as when I read the ingredients on my tub of fat free natural yogurt, it just says made from skimmed milk? Thanks

Hi yoghurt peeps :) Sorry if this has already been asked, but I want to make sure my info is up to date.

I have magic porridge every day for breakfast, but muller lights don't taste as good and are expensive to have every day. I've been buying asda's low fat natural yoghurt for the last 2 weeks and suddenly thought "oh no! What if it isn't free?"

It's their own value brand, details below - can anyone tell me if it is free (hopefully!) or if not, the syns. And can anyone suggest a big pot cheap alternative natural yoghurt? Thanks :)

Per 100g:

59kcal
4.3g protein
7g carbs
Of which, 6.4g sugars
1.5g fat

What's the cheapest free yoghurt around?? Asda do 4 low fat ones for 33p but don't think these are free what have you found??

Hi yoghurt peeps :) Sorry if this has already been asked, but I want to make sure my info is up to date.

I have magic porridge every day for breakfast, but muller lights don't taste as good and are expensive to have every day. I've been buying asda's low fat natural yoghurt for the last 2 weeks and suddenly thought "oh no! What if it isn't free?"

It's their own value brand, details below - can anyone tell me if it is free (hopefully!) or if not, the syns. And can anyone suggest a big pot cheap alternative natural yoghurt? Thanks :)

Per 100g:

59kcal
4.3g protein
7g carbs
Of which, 6.4g sugars
1.5g fat

There are loads of different versions of asda natural yogurt on syns online so didn't know which to pick. Have put the above details in the syns calculator and it says 0.5 syns per 100g.
I get my natural f/f yogurt from Aldi, it's syn free and costs about 59p for a 500g pot.

Hi I read on here that the new fat free Asda yoghurts (onken style) are free (blueberry; rhubarb) which is great as they are very nice. I couldn't get to Asia this week but found tesco are also doing these fat free onion style in the sa,e flavours as the Asda free ones. Does anybody know if the telco ones are free please.

Thanks caroline

Possibly a silly question, shape 0% fat, syn free to?

Not a silly question at all as not all the 0% range are free.

Blackberry, cherry, mango, peach & passionfruit, strawberry, raspberry are syn free

Rhubarb crumble, apple crumble, vanilla are 0.5 syn

Vanilla & chocolate sprinkles 1 syn

:)

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me with the syns.

I purchased new Spelga 0% fat free yogurts today and can't find any syn value for them on the forum. What info do you need to calculate it.

Hi, I'm new to this... are Muller light s still syn free?

Thanks
Brenda

Thanks yummymummie83,... time to stock up the fridge.

Back