SYN FREE YOGHURTS

No they have not been free for about six months or so. Onken changes the recipe of their fat free yoghurts and they now have sugar instead of sweetener, so not syn free I'm afraid :(

hi are the muller greek light free?

I was wondering if anyone can help. Is the danone fat free natural yogurt syn free or does it have syns?

Hiya does any body know about the "new" Asda fat free yoghurts they are like Asda`s take on mullers .... same size ect.. they are called chosen you Fat Free yoghurts they come in a 4 pack

Hiya does any body know about the "new" Asda fat free yoghurts they are like Asda`s take on mullers .... same size ect.. they are called chosen you Fat Free yoghurts they come in a 4 pack

I just bought a pack of those, two toffee and two vanilla in my pack, thinking they'd be free. The calculator says 1 syn each. I assume it's sugar.

For me the muller greek yoghurts are a delight. OK half a syn each tub and the tubs are small, but hey, they are sooooooooooooo yummy! Swishing my tale at the thought of them and I now have to collect my granddaughter from school LOL (you know, the advert in Greece) I'm not going mad ha ha

Thank You So Much For This Thread!!! I Literally Live On Yoghurts and Always Worry About Syn Values!! My Current Fav Is Shape Delights Crumble Flavours Poured Over Frozen Banana Slices, YUM!!!

Does anyone know if the Aldi brooklea fat free strawberry yogurts are syn free?

I'm sure last time I checked, they were synned but I can't remember now.

They are the ones that look similar to muller lights :)

Does anyone know if the Aldi brooklea fat free strawberry yogurts are syn free?

I'm sure last time I checked, they were synned but I can't remember now.

They are the ones that look similar to muller lights :)

They are 1.5 syns for a 180g pot.

I have just realised after looking through this thread that the onken flavoured yoghurt are actually syned! I've been eating the as syn free since I started back in May! Now I know I'll have to stop! Does anyone know of any flavoured yoghurt that are suitable for vegetarians and syn free? Can't believe Onken have done this to me!!! can't have muller as contain gelatine.

just found the answer to my own question in another thread! I think I was just shocked that onken are not syn free didn't bother looking before asking the question!

Yeah it was a few months ago onken changed their recipes!
Is stupid really, surely they should be making foods healthier, not the other way round! X

Back