SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Yeah it was a few months ago onken changed their recipes!
Is stupid really, surely they should be making foods healthier, not the other way round! X

I think its because they now put sugar in them instead of artificial sweetener so I suppose it could be argued that that is actually better than the artificial sweetener, but not good for us on S W . :(

I also like the muller Greek yog lemon is lush!! But tried Tesco fat free Greek yog and a few drops of lemon flavour it was just as lush 500g pot is only £1 and it would also be SYN free therefore will not pay for the muller again as this is cheaper and SYN free!!

i ve just chomped my way through a pot of total 0 yog with sweetner and grapes yummy!!! Hope thats not syns cos i have munched loads this week :s Debs x

I also like the muller Greek yog lemon is lush!! But tried Tesco fat free Greek yog and a few drops of lemon flavour it was just as lush 500g pot is only £1 and it would also be SYN free therefore will not pay for the muller again as this is cheaper and SYN free!!

Is it definately the fat free one? Its not listed on syns online but the natural one is at 19.5 syns!!!!!!!!! Sometimes even fat free stuff is synned. :(

Thank You So Much For This Thread!!! I Literally Live On Yoghurts and Always Worry About Syn Values!! My Current Fav Is Shape Delights Crumble Flavours Poured Over Frozen Banana Slices, YUM!!!

Hi Dolly Bird, Be careful with the Crumble ones as they arent free they are 1/2 syn each :( xxx

The Greek muller yoghurts ............................................... better than s**. Starred it coz dont want to get in trouble with mods!!! ha ha

I have just realised after looking through this thread that the onken flavoured yoghurt are actually syned! I've been eating the as syn free since I started back in May! Now I know I'll have to stop! Does anyone know of any flavoured yoghurt that are suitable for vegetarians and syn free? Can't believe Onken have done this to me!!! can't have muller as contain gelatine.

Aldi Brooklea yogurts that look like Muller are safe for vegetarians.

Turkish delight yoghurt - YUCK. Wont be buying any of that, sounds rank, but then its probably just me ha ha! Wish they would bring out more flavours of the greek style mullers, now they are really lush! :)

Turkish delight yoghurt - YUCK. Wont be buying any of that, sounds rank, but then its probably just me ha ha! Wish they would bring out more flavours of the greek style mullers, now they are really lush! :)

I love Turkish delight, and loved the new muller light!
My mum didnt like it though.
Just preference I guess :)

I have just had one of these... fat free greek muller, strawb... are they nil syns please?

I have just had one of these... fat free greek muller, strawb... are they nil syns please?

The greek fat free mullers ie the new strawberry, lemon, coconut, peach and honey and cherry are all half a syn each tub. The tubs are small so I usually have two, but they are just to die for. I now find the mullerlights too runny!

Back