SYN FREE YOGHURTS

hello my lovelies. im sure someone said there was a thread on syn free vegetarian yoghurts, i have tried looking and can't find it, i've seen a couple of posts but they seem a bit out of date. can anyone kindly point me in the right direction or if anyone has any reccomendations for vege syn free yoghurts that would be fab x

or even low syn ones are fine, like 1 syn or less!!

The greek fat free mullers ie the new strawberry, lemon, coconut, peach and honey and cherry are all half a syn each tub. The tubs are small so I usually have two, but they are just to die for. I now find the mullerlights too runny!

thank you.... I have 3 left now yummy!

Greek yoghurt, muller, new strawberry flavour. Say no more!!!!!!! :) :)

Well tried the strawberry one today!!! Bit disappointed, will go back to my faves, coconut and lemon. Think I prefer the smooth yoghurts, the strawberry has bits of strawberry in it, and they were a bit stringy. No like :(

Im doing a Tesco shop tomorrow so can anyone tell me if the muller ligh fat free vanilla/toffee flavours are still syn free :rolleyes:

Hiya!
I'm not sure if some of these have already appeared on the thread, but I've got a bit of a thing for ASDA's Chosen By You yoghurts (450g) in the big pots, and as they are £1 each I was hoping to stock up tomorrow lol. I was wondering if somebody could please post the syns for the following pots if the info is online:

Smooth Strawberry & Banana
(Wholemilk) Pear
Lemon
Mango & Passionfruit
Strawberry
(Wholemilk) Black Cherry
(Wholemilk) Coconut

I don't have the whole tub at once obvs, just a few spoonfuls as and when, so I don't mind the overall syns per tub :)
Thanks in advance, much appreciated! :)

New to SW! Could anyone tell me if the M & S Count On Us Yogurts are Synned? Also, are the Actimel Fat Free Yogurts Synned? Sorry if this has been covered already, have done a search and can't find the answers! Thanks in advance xx

New to SW! Could anyone tell me if the M & S Count On Us Yogurts are Synned? Also, are the Actimel Fat Free Yogurts Synned? Sorry if this has been covered already, have done a search and can't find the answers! Thanks in advance xx

As far as I can see, all of the M&S Count on Us yogurts are free except the following ones which are all synned:

Count on Us Unsweetened Greek Style Probiotic Yogurt, 454g pot
Count on Us Extremely Fruity Yogurts, all varieties, 170g pot
Count on Us Extremely Fruity Layered Low Fat Probiotic Yogurt, all varieties, 170g pot

Not sure about the Actimel, sorry.

Thanks a million VB! I had the Count On Us Vanilla one poured over a bowl of pineapple, kiwi and grapes and it was absolutely sublime!!

Can I have an updated syn value on the big pots of onlen strawberry fate free biopot yoghurt please xx

Back