SYN FREE YOGHURTS

All free apart from berry crumble and banoffee which are 1 syn :)

I am in the middle of eating Danone Activia Fat free blueberry yoghurt.... and very nice it is too..... dont know if it syn free tho, hoping it is.

I LOVE yogurts! Always have. But always used to eat the wrong ones. So glad I can have yogurts on SW. I have yogurt on everything.. cereal, scrambled egg, nom nom!!

Going to try the Onken Fat Free ones next I reckon - not a massive fan of Muller lights.

hello my lovelies. im sure someone said there was a thread on syn free vegetarian yoghurts, i have tried looking and can't find it, i've seen a couple of posts but they seem a bit out of date. can anyone kindly point me in the right direction or if anyone has any reccomendations for vege syn free yoghurts that would be fab x

Hi!
I'm not sure where the lists are, but I always seem to stick to these ones.
M&S count on us (in Muller style pots) are free.
Shape 0% are 0.5 syns each - only the strawberry ones aren't veggie.
Activia Fat Free are syn free and I think again just the strawberry ones aren't veggie.

It annoys me that Muller aren't veggie. If other companies can do yogurts without gelatine, I don't see why they all can't ;) And Muller always has interesting flavours! Hope this helps.x

Hi all, I am trying to find a syn free flavoured yogurt that doesn't contain artificial sweeteners, is there one? Basically an alternative to muller lights. Can anyone help?

Thanks hollys nan. I have not had much luck finding out any information so I am hoping someone on the forum can help me. At the moment I am mixing fat free natural yogurt with onkens fat free strawberry yogurt to cut down on the syns.

Back