SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Hi all, I am trying to find a syn free flavoured yogurt that doesn't contain artificial sweeteners, is there one? Basically an alternative to muller lights. Can anyone help?

Easiyo yoghurt has no sweeteners in it hun. Only the strawberry and vanilla are syn free if i remember rightly but other flavours are low syn :)

anyone know the syn value for morrisons nu me yogurts? had a vanilla one last night. very very nice but i bet its synned

Hi!
I'm not sure where the lists are, but I always seem to stick to these ones.
M&S count on us (in Muller style pots) are free.
Shape 0% are 0.5 syns each - only the strawberry ones aren't veggie.
Activia Fat Free are syn free and I think again just the strawberry ones aren't veggie.

It annoys me that Muller aren't veggie. If other companies can do yogurts without gelatine, I don't see why they all can't ;) And Muller always has interesting flavours! Hope this helps.x

hi everyone. my first post :wavey:

:newbie:

i emailed Muller about the gelatine sayingg more or less that and got quite a shirty reply back ;)

have we seen this yet

[h=4][/h]Onken have recently redeveloped their fat free flavoured yogurts and they now contain sugar rather than sweetener. This means that the calorie content of all three of their fat free flavoured yogurts has increased significantly and as a result, they’re no longer Free.
The new Syns values are as follows:
Product
Size
Extra
Easy
Syns
Original
Syns
Green
Syns
Fat Free Mango & Apple Biopot Yogurt, Light & Tasty
450g pot
8​
8​
8​
Fat Free Strawberry Biopot Yogurt, Light & Tasty
450g pot
5.5​
5.5​
5.5​
Fat Free Vanilla Biopot Yogurt, Light & Tasty
450g pot
5​
5​
5​

Wondered if anyone could help with this yoghurt. It is not a UK brand and I have had to translate it on the net.
Don't know if sugar free makes it syn free or if it is the fat content.

Vinamilk Brand - Sugar Free - Calories per 100gms - 64

Per 100 gms
Carbs - 4.8
Protein - 3.4
Fatty Acid - 3.5 - presume this is fats.

Contents - water, milk, milk powder, stabilisers.

Thank You.

I LOVE yogurts! Always have. But always used to eat the wrong ones. So glad I can have yogurts on SW. I have yogurt on everything.. cereal, scrambled egg, nom nom!!

I can honestly say; i've never heard of scrambled egg and yogurt combo.

Is it nice?

I can honestly say; i've never heard of scrambled egg and yogurt combo.

Is it nice?

I don't like cook the scrambled egg then have yoghurt over it ..I actually add yoghurt wjen its cooking ad you woukd butter or cream. Mmmmmmmm

Please help!!!

Asda chosen by you have bought out large pots of fat free yogurts which are lovely - especially the blueberry flavour. Can anyone help with syns for them? I've put NI vale per 100g for the blueberry.

54kcal, 4.6 protein, 8.7g carbs, Fat 0.1g, trace fibre

Please help!!!

Asda chosen by you have bought out large pots of fat free yogurts which are lovely - especially the blueberry flavour. Can anyone help with syns for them? I've put NI vale per 100g for the blueberry.

54kcal, 4.6 protein, 8.7g carbs, Fat 0.1g, trace fibre

Hi are these the 450g pot ones?

If so they are 12 syns for the whole pot.

xxx

Ouch! I love the greek mullers. Half a syn each and only a small pot, but totally delish. Love the coconut and lemon ones

Are all Muller Lights free? Not the Greek ones though, never really liked those....

No... not all are free.
Use your online account or mobile app to search the flavours to get the syn values :)

hello,

does anyone know the value of the tesco's low fat berry medley yoghurts ? 6 in a pack for £1.00 cherry strawberry and rasberry. Not the tesco value ones ! I thought they were syn free and have been eating 2 a day :( HELP xxx

hello,

does anyone know the value of the tesco's low fat berry medley yoghurts ? 6 in a pack for £1.00 cherry strawberry and rasberry. Not the tesco value ones ! I thought they were syn free and have been eating 2 a day :( HELP xxx

Hey.. just searched them on the app. They are 3 syns PER 125g POT! X

Can anyone suggest a simple vanilla yoghurt thats is low syn? I eat it will a chopped banana for my breakfast and didn't realise the big pots were that many syns!!!:eek:

Back