SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Hi does anyone have the link for low & syn free yoghurts on sw. I know there was one on here, I just cant seem to find it. Thanx :)

Thanks for the list - I love Irish diet yoghurts! Beats mullerlights all the time!

Can anyone tell me if there's a syn on the Mullerlight fruit flavoured Greek style yoghurt?

Lemon, honey peach, cherry are the ones I usually have - I've been syning them at 1 each? Think I'll be buying in some Irish diet yoghurt very soon, I didn't know they were free!

Great list thanks very much I am always on the look out for syn free yogurts! I eat tons.... does anyone know the syn value of the new danio yogurts, they are lovely but i suspect even the o% fat ones are not syn free x

Strawberry are 1 syn
Passionfruit and whatever the other o% fat one is are 1.5 syns
Others are about 3 off the top of my head 1

Thanks that's great, typical the 1 syn one is strawberry hate t lol xx

Not sure if this has been mentioned before Just popped into Lidl and noticed they have a new range of fat free yogurts. They're called Milbona Fat Free yogurts and they come in several different flavours. I bought Cherry, Strawberry and Vanilla with Choc Sprinkles but there are others too. I've just entered the nutritional info on the SW website and the Cherry and Strawberry are Free while the Vanilla comes in at 1/2 Syn per 175g pot. Not bad for 31p each!

Back