• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

syn help....EE?

Hi folks, I'm a defector from Cambridge and am really looking forward to starting SW this week. I will be able to eat food yeyyyyyyy! I've picked up a bit about the EE plan, obviously I will get any books I can get my hands on, am looking at things that I can take to work with me. At the moment I can't get on the online support as I don't have passwords etc as yet, so would somebody be a love and please help me out with the syn values of a John West Salmon Light Lunch pot? Would this class as a free food or would I need to syn it on EE? Also the Tuna style French Pot. Thankyou muchly in advance and look forward to joining you all on the forums :)

Salmon; 200kcal, 1.4g total fat (0.2g saturated)
Tuna; 203kcal, 6.5g total fat (0.7g saturated)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks Happy Holidays for that! Could you poss look up monin coffee syrups for me too, 328kcals per 100ml, I use about 5ml to 10ml (at the moment of course, I may not be able to have them any more lol) x
posts for syns queries should go into the syn section.

for foods without a free food allowance, like your syrup, you can work it out using 1 syn = 20 calories (but you can't use this for foods with a free food allowance).

So using the 1 syn = 20 calories - the syrup will be about 1.5 syns for 10ml
Last edited:
thanks britmum thats very helpful. sorry about wrong section, i'm all excitable lol x