synners reformed

i have a problem tommorrow i have promised i would takeaway my daugther to cinema tommorrow just us girls and a takeaway we have mc'd or kfc near us or possiable might able to tempt her to chip shop what is my best option. my weigh in day is tommorrow and normally i would just have it but with trying to be good i can't

For the purpose of this target, I am now starting my 2nd day of 100%, but have been in reality 100% since Tuesday so this is my 4th day :D:D

My weigh in day is monday so hopefully I will manage the 100% all week

Keep it up ladies x

Right, i'm with you all now. I weighed my cereal this mornign and eveything! Could really do with this now as I put on 1lb at WI (At least I knew it was coming) so need a kick to get me back in the zone.

how many syns in a teaspoon of sugar just relised i had a coffee at toddler group with sugar don't drink milk in coffee so don't have to worry about that.
gonna have to start taking my sweetners with me again like i used to when i was really good a few years ago

A level tsp of sugar is 1 syn

Count me in too!!! I don't tweak much but I'd like some extra focus on being 100% on point.

Started off today with the best of intentions (today was meant to be the start of my 100% week) but I went out for lunch and didn't make a very good food choice (from a very limited selection)! I'll be 100% from tomorrow and if it means just 1 out of my next 21 meals isn't 100% I'll be proud of myself! Well done to everyone else - I'm going for 6 bunnies now xx

r we counting from yestaerday so we r all starting at same day

If we're starting from yesterday (Thursday), I'm going to have to aim for 5 bunnies! Not doing so well am I!!? xx

I managed 2 100% days.

Yesterday was on target (AND I'd managed to avoid loads of temptations) but then my OHs sister came round at 4pm and didn't go until 10pm by which time we were starving so got a takeaway in. I don't feel too bad as we had a lot less than we usually would and the food I'd prepared for last nights dinner has kept for today's lunch and is totally on plan.

yesterday not a good day had about 20 sins which I suppose is not bad as I was under all the rest of the week but just felt like I had a bad day yesterday - better today !!!!!!!!

well u r probably ok then vicki
after a horriable day yesterday no idea why i did it i feel rubbish today i'm back to 100% all week hoping i can pull it back i need a good loss this week. gonna try keeping my syns under 10 cause i'm surely 15 syner
at grans for dinner and she will do mash how many syns for a small bit do u think

Thought I had gone off track yesterday because I had some rice with a curry I made, but when I sat down to work it out I had actually had a great EE day :D so very chuffed at having my first ever day of EE. :D

no rabbit for me yesterday had 17.5 syns
100% now all week i must or i will have a rubbish loss again i'm only 3lb away from mty stone i want that this week

I managed 2 days on 100%. Saturday my OHs sister came round and didn't go until 10pm so we had a takeaway BUT it was loads less than we usually have. Yesterday we were at OHs parents and we had a slice of cake which took me over on syns. Still pleased as a lot better than I've been doing.

Back on 100% today. I WANT my stone award on Thursday (but star week!)

100% day for me yesterday - does that earn me a bunny??!! xxx

Today is my WI day, so definately sticking to 100% today and forgetting about the disastrous weekend.

Back