synners reformed

it does dev wd

I've just been round Somerfield - Xmas sweeties on special offer; Iceland - lots of multipacks; the Factory Shop - lots of cheap big bags; Pound shop - has a Pick n Mix; past the chippy - award winning. And I've got home with 2 pints of milk, vegetables and chicken and a tupperware container. That is verging on a miracle for me so kind of chuffed!

Thanks for this challenge x

(Have now had to pop in to town and back again and still came home without misbehaving!!)

Last edited:
well done suepat10, that is bloody brilliant! dont think i could have managed it, on my lunch hour i sometimes walk double the distance to the bank so i dont have to walk past bakers oven! least its a bit of body magic tho eh?! haha

wd sue and sassie

got a drink at work tonight out of the machine drench its juice cordial and water couldn't check calorie content cause it was in the machine and i didn;t really think about it. half way though drinking it the calories content caught my eye it said 83 which i was gobsmacked at then i read more and that 83 is for half a bottle so 166 for a whole bottle. i quickly threw the bottle away.
if i wasn't on 100% i would of drank it all and not counted the syns cause i am i have add 4 syns to my total syns today but still under yay. (can't check drench syns cause i can't remember password lol i know it began with s but can i think of it no)

Back