Synning Healthy Extras and Not Using All Your Syns

I was also worried about lacking calcium in my diet because I don't like Milk sometimes I have problems working Cheese into my meals or just forget to eat it but then I realised I eat yoghurt and Cottage Cheese everyday so could that not be counted a Calcium?

I sometimes go Dairy free, when I have sinus problems or a bad cold, but when I do I make sure I eat calcium rich fish like Pilchards or Sardines. In fact all women ought to eat fish like this with soft bones at least once a week for good bone health.
Plus chuck a tin of Sardines in tomato sauce in a bowl of salad and there's no need for dressing!

Here's a list of calcium rich foods.

Best Sources of Calcium - Calcium Food Sources - Non Dairy Sources of Calcium

I have only just started eating fish, not sure I could handle eating bones! *puke*

Though I do always make sure I have ALL my milk, cause even if I have extra a hot milk or a latte is always welcome!

I very rarely use my hea. I'm allergic to milk and although I'll have a dairy free alternative every once in a while I'm not used to incorporating dairy into my diet. (I've always been allergic to dairy and as a child there wasn't alpro and the like in supermarkets!).
With my heb I usually have porridge but NEVER have the ryvita that goes with it as I find them disgusting!

When I joined sw years ago there was no dairy free alternative listed as a hea.

To the person who said she'd lost 1.5 stones in 9 weeks, that could be down to a number of factors and there are probably many people who rarely use hex's fully who have lost similar weight. (like my husband, who always cheats the plan but that's another story!!!)

Sorry to come across as rude but I find the inconsistency between C's really frustrating. I had a brilliant one before we moved and now I have one that gives zero support at all. One woman got to target this week and the C looked really miserable when she was weighed in (loss of regular £5 per wk??)
Do the area managers not sit in on meetings randomly?

I think the disparity is to do with why they do the job. Someone who looks annoyed cos a member is at target is clearly in it for the money. Others see it more as a vocation. Of course you need to want to make money out of it otherwise you are basically just working alot of hours for charity, and there are a whole load of charities that could do with them help. But money can't be your sole reason for doing it imo. The team developers and areas managers should police it better.

synning part healthy extras.....
My C said - and it makes sense

If you choose alpen lights as yr heb, and only eat 1, you might be better off synning it as 3 and then having a full heb of bread for example, same with milk, if you have a couple of tbspoons in tea - syn them and have a lump of cheese instead

makes sense to me
maybe she misunderstood or didn't explain. very well - or just doesn't know

Debridger said:
synning part healthy extras.....
My C said - and it makes sense

If you choose alpen lights as yr heb, and only eat 1, you might be better off synning it as 3 and then having a full heb of bread for example, same with milk, if you have a couple of tbspoons in tea - syn them and have a lump of cheese instead

makes sense to me
maybe she misunderstood or didn't explain. very well - or just doesn't know

See that does make sense - because you would in those situations be synning something anyway. But if you don't have the bread, and the only heb type food you have in a day is an alpen light bar it doesn't make sense to syn it!

See that does make sense - because you would in those situations be synning something anyway. But if you don't have the bread, and the only heb type food you have in a day is an alpen light bar it doesn't make sense to syn it!

Yeah that makes sense. I never have bread and alpen light on one day anyway so I would see no point in synning the alpen when I have not had any bread, I will just look at it as having only half of my HEx B.

Back