Syns daily or syns weekly!?!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by SJH1985, 6 November 2011 Social URL.

1. SJH1985

SJH1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.78%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Hi guys, hope you've all had a lovely weekend :) just asking for some advice/ opinions...... When I did SW five years ago (just green or red days) I remember that you could save syns for a particular occasion, say a night out??? Just wondering if this still applies??? Do people save syns during the week or do you just stick to 10-15 per day??? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated, thanks, :) Xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3.5lb(39.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No, SW now say that they don't recommend it because it can lead to binging but many people do it and it seems to work for them

4. BeckyT

BeckyT Always trying!

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4.5lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I use mine weekly as it allows me to have a bottle of wine at the weekend. This week I have a black tie doo on Thursday so in saving a nice chunk of them for then so I know I won't go off plan

You need to do what works best for you and your lifestyle that way you won't find yourself giving up in a few weeks/months time

5. SJH1985

SJH1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.78%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Thanks guys, having a night out in Chester on Saturday so wondering whether to save my syns...... I'll probably go way over anyway as haven't had a night out in ages so I intend on enjoying myself and working my backside off next week to counteract any damage done but as they say...... Life is for living! :) Xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.