Syns daily or syns weekly!?!

SJH1985

Hi guys, hope you've all had a lovely weekend :) just asking for some advice/ opinions...... When I did SW five years ago (just green or red days) I remember that you could save syns for a particular occasion, say a night out??? Just wondering if this still applies??? Do people save syns during the week or do you just stick to 10-15 per day??? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated, thanks, :) Xxxx

No, SW now say that they don't recommend it because it can lead to binging but many people do it and it seems to work for them

I use mine weekly as it allows me to have a bottle of wine at the weekend. This week I have a black tie doo on Thursday so in saving a nice chunk of them for then so I know I won't go off plan

You need to do what works best for you and your lifestyle that way you won't find yourself giving up in a few weeks/months time

Thanks guys, having a night out in Chester on Saturday so wondering whether to save my syns...... I'll probably go way over anyway as haven't had a night out in ages so I intend on enjoying myself and working my backside off next week to counteract any damage done but as they say...... Life is for living! :) Xxx

Back