1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Syns - Day 3 and I finally get it.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Gingery, 10 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Gingery

Gingery Member

I'm on day 3 and I have to admit, I've been kinda struggling to use all my Syns (not a huge fan of the name either)

I genuinely enjoy healthy food so this diet seemed too good to be true, but now I get it.... my first cravings!!!

I'm on my first green day and I am craving meat!!!

I've been trying to plan how I use my Syns but I finally see that it's about satisfying the urges without breaking the diet!!!

Now I have a dilemma!! I've saved today's so I can go out tonight and have 3 G&Ts but would I rather drink water to be able to grill the bacon medallions and nibble on those..... hhhmmmmm:confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wobblytum74

wobblytum74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    ooohh decisions, decisions ! I would go with the alcohol.

I must admit it took me a few days to get used to it.

Good Luck
  4. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    have you had your healthy extras, on a green day you can count the meat as a healthy extra.

Not sure if you know this but be careful when ordering your gin a lot of pubs now use 35ml measures so the syns are more :eek: many sw syns are based on 25ml's.

have a great night
  5. Gingery

Gingery Member

Thanks guys. I've had my healthy extras for today but now I'm looking back and regreting the Ryvita when I could have had bacon!!!

Thanks Soccermom, the book uses 35ml servings so I thought it would be better to assume that and come in under on my points...
  6. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

maybe do weekly syns - instead of daily syns??

thats what i tend to do - as i use more syns over the weekend - check out my food diary if you need a better explanation (under the Food Diary section!!) xxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.