Syns for higher bmi

Msan1968

So my daughter was told she could have 20syns per day.
I'm doing SW from home my bmi is 41 can I have extra syns too?

The basic rules are 5-15 syns a day UNLESS specified differently by your consultant. If your daughter has a particularly high BMI or is under 18 that would explain it. I would recommend as you don't have the guidelines of a consultant that you stick to the standard 5-15.

The basic rules are 5-15 syns a day UNLESS specified differently by your consultant. If your daughter has a particularly high BMI or is under 18 that would explain it. I would recommend as you don't have the guidelines of a consultant that you stick to the standard 5-15.

My daughter is 26

If she has a quite high BMI then that might be why, if not I would get her to ask her consultant.

It's 5-15 syns a day for everyone as far as I'm aware. I think it's Weight Watchers points system that uses weight as part of it's allowance criteria. My BMI was 53 when I started, and it's currently 31, and my syn allowance is the same.

It's 5-15 syns a day for everyone as far as I'm aware. I think it's Weight Watchers points system that uses weight as part of it's allowance criteria. My BMI was 53 when I started, and it's currently 31, and my syn allowance is the same.

I was given 20 my first time (as per the link above) but the second time I joined I was told 15 despite being over 16 stone. I think it depends on the consultant tbh.

I trained as a consultant in 2013 and was told at the time the information above posted by Broken Mirrors

Back