syns for items when it's different from the serving size

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by paganflossy, 8 April 2014 Social URL.

1. paganflossy

paganflossy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Joined online on Monday hoping I can do some extra easy days as I am restricted as to how much fruit and veg I can eat due to severe ibs but fingers crossed :)
    Now to my question is there a quick way to work out syns if the amount is more or less than given as a serving...the only way I can think of is to put it through the syns calculator to get the actual syns . Obviously if it's 10 syns for 100gs and I use 10gs it's one syn.
    TIA

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(18.29%)
    Diet:
    SW / MFP
    Unless it exists on syns online in portion sizes then yes you just work it out as a % of the 100g total. The syns calculator allows you to input the nutritional info for a portion size if its given anyway so should be simple enough :)

4. paganflossy

paganflossy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thank you ...I couldn't think of another way but just wanted to check I wasn't missing something...it wouldn't be the first time!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.