Syns for olive oil please

J.R

How many syns are there in 2 teaspoons of oil please anyone. Also, is there any such thing as a hand held slimming world calculator? I've just tried Weight watchers for a bit, prefer Slimming world but they do have a great calculator to have with you at all times! I wish there was. Can't afford to pay anymore so can't do it online, it's such a hinderance too.

Hiya,

One level teaspoon of olive oil (all types, but excluding extra virgin) is 2 syns.

Unfortunately there isn't a calculator as such since they try and work out values based on more than just the nutritional information on the back of the packet. A good rule of thumb for things like chocolate and snacks that contain no 'free food' is that 20 calories = 1 syn, but it is quite approximate sometimes.

I know SW can be expensive for some - have you thought about trying to get a food directory from SW or eBay (not as small as a calculator but still useful!)?

Otherwise, post your syn requests here and people will try and help!

Good luck.

I always forget that - I'm very stuck in my ways of using milk for A and cereal for B!

Thanks for reminding me there's other things out there!

Back