Syns Free Quiche on Green Day

ickleladynat

My god!!

I've just had the quiche and it is goooooorgeous!!!!!!!

I could eat the whole thing. haha.

This website is great for recipes!!! I iwll def be making this again!! xox

My god!!

I've just had the quiche and it is goooooorgeous!!!!!!!

I could eat the whole thing. haha.

This website is great for recipes!!! I iwll def be making this again!! xox

Did you make it with low fat cottage cheese or quark?

sounds delish! glad you enjoyed it. im finding it so exciting all these new things to cook, stops the usualy diet boredom. infact i truly do not feel like im dieting at all!

sounds delish! glad you enjoyed it. im finding it so exciting all these new things to cook, stops the usualy diet boredom. infact i truly do not feel like im dieting at all!

Join the clue!! I do not feel as though i'm on a diet. I'm loving it!!! I actually look forward to getting weighed on a wed!! hha. I wasn't really much of a cook but these recipes are all so easy to follow i'm cooking more and more :D xox

wow just noticed youve lost 6lbs in just 2 weeks, well done!!! im looking forward to getting weighed on tuesday, hope ive lost cos i seem to be eating loads xxx

wow just noticed youve lost 6lbs in just 2 weeks, well done!!! im looking forward to getting weighed on tuesday, hope ive lost cos i seem to be eating loads xxx

I've been eating loads so you will def lose without a doubt!!! Hopefully I can lose about 2 -3lbs this week. How have you been finding the 'diet'? Have you ever tried it before? I've tried it once before but totally wasn't in the right frame of mind. I love it now though!! :D xox

is it the one that was posted earlier the bacon one?
I wanna try quiche but h2b doesnt like quiche and am worried that it will go to waste.
x

good luck hope your wish comes true! ive dabbled with it before but ive never ever done a diet and succeeded! like you i am in the right frame of mind. i want to lose just over 3 stone but im not focusing on the big picture yet, that will come in time. im working towards losing 1 stone then when thats done will work towards the other one.

im really loving this way of eating and im beginning to feel so much healthier already, not so sluggish in the morning.

I can't bare the appearence of cottage cheese. It's that congealed look that I just can't get my head around. My nan has always made quiche with just eggs and milk. Has anyone tried it like this?

is it the one that was posted earlier the bacon one?
I wanna try quiche but h2b doesnt like quiche and am worried that it will go to waste.
x

The is dif from the bacon one. The only difference being you have pasta & rice with it and veg not meat x

I can't bare the appearence of cottage cheese. It's that congealed look that I just can't get my head around. My nan has always made quiche with just eggs and milk. Has anyone tried it like this?
hi spaceangel i ve not seen it but apparently you can get a smooth cottage cheese..i think you can get it in tesco..havent tried a quche made with just egg and milk??!!:)

i made the quiche yesterday and so far OH has eaten half of it he loves it and even took some in his bait box..
ok left in the fridge a couple of days and great to snack on hot or cold ..bit of salad and pickled onions mmmmm
enjoy and keep smiling
gilly xxx

weird question but what kind of dish do you cook it in? i only have the orange pyrex dishes> do i need to buy a special quiche dish?
x

i picked up a medium sized flan dish at a chrity shop dead cheap and its perfect for the quiche ...
keep smiling
gilly x

I make mine in the ones from home bargains you know the ones that are red and flexible, you can make 2 out of the mixture i gave earlier in the post, i eat one and freeze one, just a tip slice up the one for the freezer first, then you can take out and defrost however many pieces you want, must admit i just defrost the whole thing and snack on it throughout the day, glad you liked it. xxx Loobylou.

I'm trying to cook this for the first ever time today! I need something to take to work for my lunch, I seem to struggle with this normally as we only have a kettle and microwave so I can't really prepare anything at work. Hope it turns out ok! :)

Back