Syns in chicken tikka??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by melly_gally_mel, 25 May 2009 Social URL.

1. melly_gally_mel

melly_gally_mel Full Member

Right my oh is buying a take away tonight, i was going to opt of chicken tikka as im on extra easy, its not a sauce if you get me, its just lumps of grilled chicken but its tikka flavoured, if you know what i mean, would this be free??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beki

Beki Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think the closest thing to what you're describing (that i could find anyway) would be chicken tandoori. The average indian takeaway portion is 9 syns according to the food directory. And that's on red (the lowest syn value so would be the same for extra easy).

It shocked me as i would have probably classed that as a free food had i not checked!

Hope that helps! :)

4. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Diet:
    SW-Red
    Tikka slices are Free on red, but takeaway is 9 but this is due to the sauce not the actual chicken.

Phil x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.