Syns in chocolate cornflake cake bites

EmmyLou30

Silver Member
Just had a small cornflake cake bite (the Sainsbury's bakery 20ish in a box sort) and can't find the syn value or even the calorie content anywhere online! Could someone help please?

I'm sure it was the better choice out of brownie bites, mini muffins and doughnuts though. Girl in the office's birthday so I had to have something!

I do think it wrong that the instore bakery products seem to be exempt from giving nutritional info on their packaging.

is this it?
B993C8A4-02FB-47BA-A7C8-D357AE509D2F_Spec1_v1_m56577569833933060.jpg

if so then its 47 cal per piece so using the 20 cal = 1 syn rule it works out to be 2.5 syns each

i went onto sainsburys online to get the nutritional info by the way i often have to do the same with tesco, if you find what your looking for online it HAS to list the info even if it doesnt on the packaging.

and just for the sake of it coz im bored lol the mini choc muffins would have been 122 cal or 6 syns each.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for that, thank god I didn't pick the muffin eh!!? That's exactly the ones.

I didn't know they had info online, I'll have to have a look at a few other things now :D

no problem and yeah you def made the right descision lol its scary how something so small can be so many syns lol

We are follow the calories in our cakes according to doctor suggestion.We are follow the 20cal-1sych according to experts.

Back