Syns in homemade soup

Mare23

New to this, was just wondering if there is any syns in homemade soups?! My mum makes alot of them and I wanted to check. Thanks xxx

New to this, was just wondering if there is any syns in homemade soups?! My mum makes alot of them and I wanted to check. Thanks xxx

If it is homemade then it depends what you put in the soup.
There are hundred's of yummy syn free soups you can make and enjoy all syn free. Others may have a small syn value or only be free on certain plans.

Here is a link to some recipes if you are interested. xxxx

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2250349716&topic=28838

It all depends what goes into them.

Stock cubes are syn free, so if it's just stock and free foods then it should be syn free.

If there's cream in it then you'd have to work out the syn value for how much went in, and then divide it between the portions, but it usually works out really low.

Homemade soup is excellent on sw!!

Ah thanks! Veggie ones made with just veg and salt and pepper! Yay :) just got to resist the bread to go with it now. Xx

Ah thanks! Veggie ones made with just veg and salt and pepper! Yay :) just got to resist the bread to go with it now. Xx

I sometimes have the Pagen Krisprolls with my soup, they are lovely. 3 pieces for HEB or 2 syns each xxx

Back