Syns in Pizza Express Light Dressing

luckylady

Im addicted to this dressing..does anybody know what the syn value is say for about 1tablespoon??

I bet it is really high!!

Thanks very much!!..ok lets go to the fridge:
It only appears to be manufactured by Pizza Express shall I give you the nutrional value?

L xx

well I can only go by grams. so based on 100g the answer is 16½ Syns per package/portion on Green or Original

As you probably aren't eating the whole 100g you should be o.k.

Thats a massive help..to be honest you dont need more than that anyway..its really rich..but really helps get those lettuce leaves down!! LOL

Thank you very much again

L xx

Im addicted to this dressing..does anybody know what the syn value is say for about 1tablespoon??

I bet it is really high!!
Hiya Lucky lady does the packaging say how many calories are in a tablespoon? only when you are trying to work out a syn value for something that has very little or no free food in it, you just count 20 calories as a syn, ie..... pub measure of vodka 50 calories = 2.5 syns, or bag french fries 82 calories = 4 syns get it? you can't use the method all the time but it is good to use if you know that the item you want a syn value for counts as syns on both days:)

well this is wonderful news, i adore that pizza hut light dressing but just assumed it would be excrutiatingly high in syns - yay!

Back