• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Syns in Quorn vegetable roast (the one with the oatmeal and bulgar wheat in)

S: 13st4lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 3st9lb(27.42%)
Hi, this is my first post here, Ive only just joined:eek:. I am wondering if anyone know the syn value of this roast? I know the turkey style one is free, but only saw this one yesterday and wanted to have it for my roast this eve!

Thanks!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quorn Vegetable Roast, 400g pack, frozen 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT] Original 4½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT] Green 4½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

elizabeth

Silver Member
S: 19st1lb C: 8st11lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 21.8 Loss: 10st4lb(53.93%)
It is absolutely delicious though, oh goodness. I bought one about a month ago, thinking I'd have a couple of slices and put the rest in the fridge for later. Er, that didn't happen .... :D

It's like a really delicious sort of stuffing, terribly moreish.

I have to agree, it was lovely!! Even my hubby who is nothing but a carnivore said it was nice, which is rare for him as he never tries any of the other Quorn things I have bought.

I was supposed to have 100g of it and leave some-well I ended up having 200g of it and saving the other half-thats gonna cost me in syns now, but was so moreish! Really gotta be good today!!