Syns in Quorn vegetable roast (the one with the oatmeal and bulgar wheat in)

shampers

Hi, this is my first post here, Ive only just joined:eek:. I am wondering if anyone know the syn value of this roast? I know the turkey style one is free, but only saw this one yesterday and wanted to have it for my roast this eve!

Thanks!

Hi, this is my first post here, Ive only just joined:eek:. I am wondering if anyone know the syn value of this roast? I know the turkey style one is free, but only saw this one yesterday and wanted to have it for my roast this eve!

Thanks!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quorn Vegetable Roast, 400g pack, frozen 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 4½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 4½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

It is absolutely delicious though, oh goodness. I bought one about a month ago, thinking I'd have a couple of slices and put the rest in the fridge for later. Er, that didn't happen .... :D

It's like a really delicious sort of stuffing, terribly moreish.

I have to agree, it was lovely!! Even my hubby who is nothing but a carnivore said it was nice, which is rare for him as he never tries any of the other Quorn things I have bought.

I was supposed to have 100g of it and leave some-well I ended up having 200g of it and saving the other half-thats gonna cost me in syns now, but was so moreish! Really gotta be good today!!

Back