Syns.... is it 10 or 15 per day?

valley

I have seen it stated here that the daily syns are to be kept between 5-15 per day yet I read on the "official" web site that the limits were between 5-10. Can someone tell me the correct daily amount that can be consumed? :)

I have seen it stated here that the daily syns are to be kept between 5-15 per day yet I read on the "official" web site that the limits were between 5-10. Can someone tell me the correct daily amount that can be consumed? :)

My consultant said upto 15. Along time ago the advice at group for someone my weight was 10. I always worry that having 15 is too many but I was told if I have 15 syns and follow plan 100 % I will lose weight.

Just checked the official website and it says have 5 - 15 a day how many is upto you. I have been having 12- 15 this week as a test.

I see that you're in the US. the plan you follow is different to that in the UK, we work to 15 syns a day while in the US it's 10 syns as you say. The number of healthy extras differs as well just xx

I see that you're in the US. the plan you follow is different to that in the UK, we work to 15 syns a day while in the US it's 10 syns as you say. The number of healthy extras differs as well just xx

oh, that must be why! Thanks so much for answering...I will keep it under 10 per day then!

After Eight Dessert

My son has bought me an After Eight dessert 70g. Can anyone tell me the syn value? anyquick ways of calculating? Also how much in a teaspoon of honey? Just started back on SW LAST WEEK AND HAVE LOST 4 1/2 pounds...feeling motivated

Back