Syns per serving?

WinkOfPink_

This is something i've just been wondering about...
If your having a meal that contains syns, say you don't eat all of your meal, do you work out the syns from what you ate, or do you just syn it as served?

xx

Personally I count them anyway as an just starting out so want to give myself a good chance ad plus don't want to overcomplicate things. I'm sure more seasoned SWers are able to work out partial syns etc but I can't! It's happened quite a bit though so am realising that I'm putting too much on my plate on a regular basis.

I allow about 5 syns per meal! Breakfast has the most usually 6 syns due to the toast & spread...
Dinner usually about 3-5 syns
Supper usually 4-6 syns.
if it looks like I will go over 15 syn per day I replan the Supper meal!
If I have a low syn day then I have a Hi-Fi Bar

Personally I count them anyway as an just starting out so want to give myself a good chance ad plus don't want to overcomplicate things. I'm sure more seasoned SWers are able to work out partial syns etc but I can't! It's happened quite a bit though so am realising that I'm putting too much on my plate on a regular basis.

Thanks Marshflower, that's how i've been syn'ing the meal, per serving, whether I eat the full serving or not. It's just something i've often wondered about :).

I allow about 5 syns per meal! Breakfast has the most usually 6 syns due to the toast & spread...
Dinner usually about 3-5 syns
Supper usually 4-6 syns.
if it looks like I will go over 15 syn per day I replan the Supper meal!
If I have a low syn day then I have a Hi-Fi Bar

Thanks Pete - that's a great way to plan your meals. I'm looking to start involving more of my syns into my main meals, so this is really helpful:).

Back