Syns Question

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gemmm, 4 November 2010 Social URL.

1. gemmm

gemmm Full Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I'm going out tomorrow night got 40 syns left that'll cover drinks and crisps if I decide to have any, however a meal I was going have with a mate has been moved to sunday. I normally have 105 syns but had 70 this week as was bad last week. Would I be ok to use the extra 35 I would normally have for the meal?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nigel g

Nigel g Daft Bloke

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy plan
    Hi, i hope you don't think i am trying to pour water on your bonfire but saving your syn's is ok if you only use it from a couple of day's e.g. 30 syn's at the most. I may be wrong of course but please speak to your club leader before you go out it may help you make a more informed decision. :D

4. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

yes u can use up to 105 syns in a week :)

5. gemmm

gemmm Full Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi thanks for your reply :)
    I don't go to meetings as I'm abit tight for money atm, but I have done slimming world once before in the past where I attended meetings and the leader there told me that it was ok to save syns for the weekend or special occasion x

6. Nigel g

Nigel g Daft Bloke

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy plan
    Hi again. Ok seems fine then, I just wouldn't want you to be mis informed and regret your weekend. So I hope you have a brilliant time. :D

7. gemmm

gemmm Full Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thank you :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.