Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Syns Question

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gemmm, 4 November 2010 Social URL.

1. gemmm

gemmm Full Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I'm going out tomorrow night got 40 syns left that'll cover drinks and crisps if I decide to have any, however a meal I was going have with a mate has been moved to sunday. I normally have 105 syns but had 70 this week as was bad last week. Would I be ok to use the extra 35 I would normally have for the meal?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nigel g

Nigel g Daft Bloke

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy plan
    Hi, i hope you don't think i am trying to pour water on your bonfire but saving your syn's is ok if you only use it from a couple of day's e.g. 30 syn's at the most. I may be wrong of course but please speak to your club leader before you go out it may help you make a more informed decision. :D

4. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

yes u can use up to 105 syns in a week :)

5. gemmm

gemmm Full Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi thanks for your reply :)
    I don't go to meetings as I'm abit tight for money atm, but I have done slimming world once before in the past where I attended meetings and the leader there told me that it was ok to save syns for the weekend or special occasion x

6. Nigel g

Nigel g Daft Bloke

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy plan
    Hi again. Ok seems fine then, I just wouldn't want you to be mis informed and regret your weekend. So I hope you have a brilliant time. :D

7. gemmm

gemmm Full Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thank you :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.